Chapter One

1 year ago
Jess's POV

Unbelievable! Today, I am on my way to my first ever movie starring me. This had been my dream in like forever. At Least now, I'm not trying so hard to gain people's respect.

I walked down the red carpet and every single person I saw standing there were the people I have always been looked up to. Most of them were youtubers and it is so amazing to have them in my movie premiere. Well, this is not just my movie, but still. They're about to see me in the big screen.

I walked and pose pictures for the paps and did some interview before I saw Cameron Dallas, which is with me in this movie.

"Jess!" He gave me a hug.

"Are you excited?" I asked him.

Cam and I became so close while making the movie. I also work at AwesomenessTV and have my own show called Beauty in a Band.

"We filmed this and I'm so excited to show this to all of my friends." He said as we walked inside the theatre.

"Me too." I said.

We sat together with some of the casts in the movie.

And I'm so glad that everyone is so happy and have positive comments on the movie.
It's what I always want to do. To be a able to give something to other people and this is working so well, I am able to inspire them with every character I portray.

After the movie, we went to the after party and there, finally, I saw my two girlfriends, Elisha and Nadia. We were best friends since college. We studied hospitality management and we have our own coffee shop downtown L.A. We live in an apartment. We're from Australia and we decided to fulfill our dream by moving in California. We've been here for 3 years and everything is doing great so far.

Cameron and I have a small peep talk. We talked about the premiere. And my best friends were behind me with their boy friends. And yes! I am single.

"I always thought that your charger in our Movie, portrays you in real life." He said

"Really!?"

"Yeah. Look how you dress daily."

Elisha and Nadia nudged me and I completely ignore them, but they keep doing it anyways.
"Leave me alone for a sec." I told them. The three of us just basically bitches at each other.

"Oh. The Dolan Twins were coming."

"You serious!?" My eyes widen as I freaked out inside, I wanted to meet them. They're one of the reason why I made YouTube videos.

"Yeah." He laughed.

Cameron knows. He knows that I thought that they were hot.

"Hey guys!" Cameron did a like manshake thing (that's what I call with guy greeting each other by like high fiving and half hug.)

"Hi Jess!" Ethan greeted me with a glass of champagne on his hand.

God! He knows my name. Grayson is talking to Cameron and Ethan talked to me.

He is so comfortable to be with, I swear. I was shy but he helped my gained my confidence. He is just so nice.

After a couple of minutes, Grayson came to me and hugged me out of nowhere. I freaked out inside again.

Embarrassing moment detail 101. I am wearing a black and white cocktail dress. White top and black skirt.

"I love your hair but it stained your dress." Grayson's first sentence talking to me is that.

My eyes widen and I feel embarrassed. My hair is fucking long. My original hair color is black and I always dye the other half of my hair anything, and it is red currently.

"Oh god! This is so embarrassing!" I said.

"Hey it's okay." Ethan said.

"It's okay. It's not that obvious really." Grayson said.

"Calm down Jess. It won't hurt you." Cameron laughed.
--------
It's been a couple weeks ago since the Movie Premiere and me meeting a lot of my YouTube heroes.

Today is Saturday and there is California IVY Party. It's a party for the Instagram famous people, vines and youtubers. I didn't really want to come but Cameron really want me to.

I make YouTube videos and I only have over 200,000 subscribers and I am not complaining about it. It's just that everyone that's coming to that event has a huge amount of subscribers on YouTube.

But I came anyways.

I went inside the event center and there a lot of people, mostly familiar people. And This party is just so cool. There is a gaming room and I thought Cameron might be there.

And I was right. Cam is there. I opened the glass door and saw bunch of guys. I feel unconfident once again.

"Jess." Cameron greeted me gladly.

"Hi Jess. I saw Busted, it was awesome." Nate Garner came to me and gave me a high five.

Busted is the movie i starred in with Cam.

"Thanks, Nate." I said awkwardly.

Wow! They know my name.

"Do you play video games?" Aaron Carter asked me.

"Are you sersly asking her that?" Jack Dail nudged Aaron.

"What's up everybody!" I heard two boys came in so I looked around and saw Kian and JC.

Cool I'm surrounded by guys.

"Uhm-I play FIFA!" I smiled.

And on the couch were the twin.

"You know who's good at FIFA?" Cam asked me.

And every single guy in the room pointed Grayson.

"Thanks guys!" He said then laughed.

"Why don't you play?" Ethan gave me the control.

"I'll try." I said awkwardly and sat beside Grayson with a huge distance.

We played and I beat him. We are so damn loud! And I just felt comfortable being with these people.

Since that day, I just made friends with bunch of guys. Ethan, Grayson and I talked a lot that night.

It was fun.