Mysteriously Charming Chapter 11

~Alice's point of view~ After talking to Ashfia (she's the one I talked to in P.E) she told me who started the rumor.... Alex, the evil one. It turns out that Alex is a girl and that she's had a huge crush on Alex, so she's been trying to get rid of me to get to him. I feel bad for Ashfia because Alex is her step-sister. At lunch I sat next to Ashfia and Alex. He was acting kind of weird...

"What’s wrong Alex?" I asked.

"I know..." Alex said.

"About the rumor going around?" I asked. He smiled a little.

"It's a rumor?!" Alex asked.

"Yes. If it was true you'd be the first I'd tell!" I said.

"Oh good" Alex said. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Hi Alex." Ashfia said

Hey Ashfia" Alex said.

"You know each other?" I asked

"Yup. Ever since pre-school" Ashfia said.

"Yeah." Alex said.

"Do you remember Alex?" I asked.

"The crazy one?" Alex asked.

"She's crazy? Hm. I did not know that." I said.

"She's a stalker. Where ever I went, she followed." Alex said. "Life was good until 5th grade..."

"Hey watch it!" I said. Alex chucked.

"It got better when I meant you." Alex said. I smiled.

"Aw." Ashfia and I said at the same time

"Alex was always the sweetest guy in the class." Ashfia said.

"Not true. I used to tease you all the time." Alex said

"I was use to it." Ashfia said.

"Hi Ashfia. Hey Alex. Hi Alice! Did you bring something back from wonderland!?" A girl said. I recognized that voice. And that evil chuckle. I had a small flash back.

I was in kindergarten. I was playing with Holly. We kind of looked like twins. We were the same height, we had our hair in a pony tails, and we were both wearing a blue shirt with a flower in the middle with jeans. The only difference was our hair color. She had brown hair, I had blond. It was kind of weird seeing Holly with brown hair because now she has blue because she's scene. Anyway, Holly and I were stacking blocks making a tower. So far it was pretty big. Then Alex walked to us. She had red hair with was in pigtail. She wore along sleeve white shirt with a blue and white plaid tie. Over it is a v-shaped sweatshirt that’s all black with a blue rose at the right bottom corner. With gray jeans with light blue and dark blue plaid-cuffs.

"Hi Holly! Alice..." Alex said. For some reason she always hated me.

"What Alex?" Holly asked.

"I just came to say hi." Alex said. She looked at me giving me an evil smile.

"What?" I asked. She then knocked down the tower Holly and I had been building. "What was that for!?" Alex just stuck her tongue out and walked away. I followed her then pushed her.

"How about you go back to wonderland where you wanted!!!" Alex shouted as she pushed me making me fall to the ground.

~Alex's point of view~ After school I went to work. I work at "The Best Cupcakes on Earth" where I make cupcakes, brownies, cakes and more. But we're known for our cupcakes. Alice works there to but she works at the front desk. We rarely see each other at work.

"Hey, Alex!" My friend/co-worker Jayden said.

"Sup?" I asked.

"Nothing really" Jayden said. "How's that hot girlfriend of yours?" I chuckled.