Torture

Alex woke up. He was in a dark room, much like a prison cell. Except, there wasn't a bed. Instead, there was straw on the floor. There was a toilet at the opposite corner of the room. He shuddered at the thought of even using it. He tried to recall everything that happened. He followed Rebecca, saw her talk to a hooded figure, then Andrew rushed in and ran into him. Andrew tackled him and stuck a syringe into his neck. He felt the area where he was injected with tranquilizer. It still hurt. He stood up, and looked around for any chance of escape. As he was looking, he heard the sound of a lock clicking. The door opened, and he saw Rebecca. "Oh good, you're finally awake. Now, tell me what you know."

"No. I don't know what are your plans but I won't tell you anything." Alex replied. Rebecca smirked. "Don't worry, I have a few spells that will make you change your mind." she then flipped through a book that she was carrying, Alex hadn't noticed it before. She stopped, and smiled while saying, "Sinthra Pitor Yerodus"

Alex felt something crawling in his throat. He opened his mouth, and a bunch of spiders came out. He screamed in horror and agony. There were a bunch of spiders coming out of his throat! Rebecca was smiling. How sadistic was she? "Now, will you tell me what you know and I'll stop the spell and even let you go, or should I cast another spell on you?" Alex started thinking. He didn't even know much, he should just tell her. The spiders still haven't stopped coming out, so he couldn't speak. He nodded instead. Rebecca raised an eyebrow. "I really thought someone like you could last longer. Guess you were weaker than I thought. Anyway," she waved her fingers in a pattern in the air, then the spell stopped. The last of the spiders finally crawled out. Alex started coughing. "I don't know much. All I know is that you are a part of some society, and my dad is your partner. And the hooded figure is your boss." "Wait, is that really all you know? You didn't see who the hooded figure was?" Rebecca said, while looking through the book again. "No." Alex replied weakly. "reti thull" Rebecca chanted. A green tick hovered over Alex's head. "That's......the confirmation of the truth.....UGH!" she stomped her foot. "YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!WE KIDNAPPED YOU FOR NOTHING!" Alex felt scared. "Uhhhhhh......so.....can I go....?" he asked. Rebecca put her face into her palm, then sighed. "I don't break promises. Our agreement was you told me the truth, and I let you go. Now, get out of here. Say 'Home' and think of your dorm room. You'll teleport there. Go before I change my mind. Oh, don't forget to tell your teachers and your mom, we're coming." "Is that really all I have to- " "GO!" Alex shivered. "Home" he said, then thought of his dorm room. In an instant, he was covered in a cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, he looked around. He was back in his dorm room.

He ran out, everything was perfectly normal. He ran to find his mother. He burst into her office, but she wasn't there. He ran around the school, trying to find a teacher. There was none. In fact, the whole school was empty. That's when he heard sirens outside. He ran out and saw Mr. Hamlin speaking to a police officer while his mother was sitting down, crying. "Yes, officer. Alex Samson. 17 years old, around 5 feet tall." Hamlin said. The officer nodded. "We will try our best, sir." "Oh, my Alex. Where have you gone?" Rose weeped.

Alex ran up to them. "I'm here! How long have I been gone!? I thought it was just for a day!" Hamlin and the officer looked at Alex in surprise. Rose jumped up and hugged Alex. "Alex! Where have you been? We've been very worried about you!" The police officer walked over. "So this is the missing kid? Kid, you have a lot of explaining to do," the officer said. Hamlin narrowed his eyes at the officer, then said "Yes, but let's discuss about this in my office," he said, as he started to walk off. The officer took a step, but Rose stopped him. "Sir, I'm sorry, but we will have to do this in private." The officer grunted, nodded his head, then walked back to the car.

The officer drove to a secret hideout in the woods nearby. He stopped when he reached a dirt path. He got out of the car, then walked towards a house. He went inside, and saw the hooded figure. "It is complete. Alex is now back in the school." The hooded figure laughed, then lifted up her hood. "You naive Alex, you have no idea what's coming in your way." said Felicia.