Heartbreak

"I can't believe you made me write those letters to him! He's so gross I just- ugh!" Claire shouted at Andrew. Andrew was deep in thought. "I'm thinking, so shut up and stop complaining. You're the one who agreed to be my spy for revenge." Claire was absolutely frustrated. She, the most popular girl in school (or at least she thinks she is), having to write letters to someone as low as Alex? But, she had to obey Andrew if she wanted revenge against Alex for humiliating her. 'Nobody makes fun of me! And nobody calls me chubby! I WILL get my revenge on Alex and that stupid Hamlin!' she thought. She was a very spoilt child. Her parents were rich. They gave her every single thing she wanted. She could even have her own mansion if she wanted to. Why didn't her parents just buy the school and fire Hamlin? Well, Rose is richer than them, but she's 100% more humble than them. Claire was furious, and she threw a vase onto the floor. Andrew jumped up. "Claire! Do not break anything! Everything is expensive in here!" Claire ignored him. "I'm just so mad! My reputation has been ruined because of your son!" she yelled. Andrew cringed at the word. "Do not call him my son. He is an embarrassment. I do not wish to have any more relations with that boy, other than nemesis. And if you don't calm down, then get out of my office!" he said in a firm and loud voice. Claire immediately calmed down and felt scared. Andrew can be really intimidating if he wanted to. He pointed at the door. Claire went out, her head looking down. Before she left, she said, "Sorry for breaking the vase". She then ran back home.

Andrew was happy that Alex and Tiffany finally left. He sold the house in the human world as bought an apartment in the Land of Magic. His new apartment was just like any other apartment, except it had a room for casting spells and making potions. He never actually knew why Rose left him. When Alex was 2 years old, Andrew actually fell in love with Rose. Actual love. He fell in love with the way she took care of Alex, the way she was kind to everything, even insects. She was an angel in his eyes. He had loved her with all his heart. After she left him, he got angry and jealous of Alex. Why did Rose give Alex and Tiffany a goodbye kiss, but not him? Alex got so much affection from Rose. More than Andrew ever did. He was willing to abandon his plan to kill Alex and become the most powerful man alive, but yet she left him. Why did she leave? "Why, Rose....? Why? WHY!?" he shouted, while kicking a chair over. He then sat on the floor, crying. "You were my angel.... The only person I have ever loved....... The only person that has ever cared about me........ I still love you......" he said, his voice filled with pain. He wiped his tears and sniffed. His housemate came out of his room, and looked at the wrecked place. He sat down beside Andrew, and said with a comforting voice, "Look man, I know you're hurting. I know you still miss Rose. You can still try to get her back, all you have to do is ditch your plan and apologize for everything. She's very forgiving and you know that. But no matter what choice you make, I'll be with you, bro." Andrew didn't know what to do. But, thinking of how Alex was the reason she left, of all of his hatred for Alex, he made a decision. "Thanks, Jason. But, I'm going to continue on with the plan. By now Alex would've told her how I treated them. I won't regret it, as regret does nothing. It doesn't bring back anything. The only thing I regret, is having Alex. He is the reason Rose left me. I WILL get my revenge. I'll gather all the witches and wizards who hate him, and if they're not enough, I can use spells to make more people hate him. Then, I will kill him."