Dangerous Love

Summary: 

We were finally back. Back to our home. Back to memories. Back to my childhood. It has been ten long years, but I still remember everything. The green meadows, the beautiful flowers which grew there, the cool river in which I swam. My grandparents used to take me there every Sunday. It was a place where I could distract myself, a place where I could get away from the hate. And here am I, sitting here and just thinking abour what I have done to make my parents hate me. To make them think that I am the worst daughter they could have. They favored my sister: the beauty queen, the smartest and the most beautiful. Even my grand grand grand grandparents favored her. Every one in my family, except m,y mother's parents, does. Yeah, you heard right... Grand grand grand grandprents. My family has been living for centuries. We're not vampires, werewolves or witches. We are something else. I thought every thing was lost; that no one would ever love me, that i was desperate in finding true love, that my sister was always the 'perfect' one... I thought so until i met him. He was beyond gorgeous. His blue-green eyes, black hair which was styled in a quiff, amazing jawline... He was perfect and every girl wanted to be with him. He gave me hope, he gave me love and attention.  But I was dangerous and so was he. 'Stay away,' he said but that was impossible for both of us. Together we fought our way through hatred, betrayal and sadness.

Elf Loves Vampireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें