F I V E

"FOR PEACE."

>>>>

a/n:

ok wow five chapters and we have already have fucking 10k reads what is this guys

(edit: fucking 11k while i'm still working what the hell)

(edit #2: ok what the fuck)

(edit #3: ok 13k guYS S TO P THIS IS INS A N E H A L T O K WE HAVE FUCKING 4 CHAPTERS OUT I SHOULD N O T HAVE 13K I DO NOT DESERVE THI S)

what is this even can someone explain

aight im not really interested in this story anymore but i was feelin in so imma burst in and just write some shit reeeel quick k

someday i do wanna finish this just because hey, i kinda owe you guys for all the support you've gave me. i have no fucking clue what i'm writing but i'm wriTING I T S O GODSPEED LEFTIE

this is a short ass chapter soRRY MEMES

sO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GEEEEEEEEEEEET ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIGH INTO THE NEEEEEEEEWS

QUESTION 4 U:

What is your favorite song right now?

ANSWER 5 ME:

Locked Out of Heaven cover by Bastille. <3

>>>>

{your p.o.v.}

>>>>

Seems like there is no home for you on this Earth. At least, not in this city.

You wake up on the side of a road. For a second, you're incredibly groggy and disoriented. How did you end up here, of all places? Not a moment ago, you were in the back of Undyne's truck. In a way, you felt safe. Comforted, for the oddest reason.

All of that goes away. Those monsters... well, you had hoped that maybe, just maybe, they'd offer you a home. It doesn't seem to be that way. Sitting up, you decide that it's not the best time to stand. Not yet. You still feel tired and stiff, and you don't want to fall. Everything blurs. For a second, you even think that they drugged you.

But you're better than that. Throwing false accusations. Though your vision is reddening, and you can't help but feel betrayed. Sure, those monsters don't owe you anything. But they could've shown you some more kindness. Why not? Why not give you a bed for the night... then you can find Frisk and Chara.

Mind spinning, you manage to stand up. Tired, hungry, dehydrated. Turning your head left, then right, you scan the road. There is really nobody here, but you feel like you're being watched. You decide to go right, not left. Left doesn't seem like the right way. 

The left way seems so bright, and it's hurting your eyes. Right is darker, more comforting.

Or maybe you're just confused. Then another pathway catches your eye, and you turn to look. There's a small road, between both of them. You choose that one immediately. It looks perfect. So you follow it, hoping it will take you somewhere. 

It opens up into a small, enclosed alleyway. In a way... it looks comfortable. There's a lot of trash here, but there are also blankets thrown away, bedding, etc. There isn't anywhere else to go, so you stumble over and curl up. 

Man, your life really sucks. 

>>>>

"You alright?" You look up into the face of some random man. For a second, you mistook the man for someone else. Standing up, you nod, and turn away. There's no way you're staying in a shady alleyway with some dude. 

You turn and run. You think he yells at you to hold on, but you're not listening You're not about to get fucking assaulted, the thoughts in your head are honestly enough beat down. It's a huge city and you don't even know where you are. 

This didn't go as planned.

You realize, as you run away from him- shit... maybe the guy could've helped you. 

People and monsters are walking down the streets now. You're basically flooded by a whole entire crowd in only a few minutes. You're trying so hard to get up the street, but people keep running into you, and you can't get past anyone. Claustrophobia sets in. You feel like they're going to trample you.

A few people stop you, and ask if you're okay. Even a few monsters try and stop you, but you keep running. Fuck, you're not sure what to do in this situation. Everything feels rocky and blurry, like you're being watched. 

It's a struggle for a few minutes, until you crash into him. You weren't watching where you were going, and you slam right into a skeleton. The coffee flies right out of his hands and splashes all over you. Holy crap, that's hot coffee. It burns you for a second, you let out a cry. 

Then you see who you ran into, and that's probably worse than everything combined.

A skeleton, the skeleton from-

"Hey, kid," he says, and it's the second time you've heard those words today. "Nice to see you again."

Then you're out.

There's no time to even scream, because he's got you enveloped in piercing blue light two seconds flat.

The world goes away.