Chapter 4: Lied to all these Years

"Ok, your freaking me out mom" I say clenching on to the nearest thing which was my stuffed bear Sparklz ( I know childish right?) I was scared ,was I about to be told something I never want to know? Was something I know and love dearly going to be turned into ash?

"Oh,sweetie" She says as she gently grabs a piece of my blue streaked hair and puts it behind my ear.I can see her eyes tear up as she does so. I never seen my mom this sad to tell me something in my life, was she about to tell me that bad?

"Me and your father need to talk to you about something." She says as she grabs my hand and I grab Sparklz as she guides me towards the living room. I can already see dad sitting in his chair, hands cupping his face. When he hears me and mom walking into the living space he uncups it and puts on a fake smile. Me and mom sit down on the couch.

"So I guess your wondering why we want to talk to you."my Dad says

I nod slowly ,not sure I want to know anymore.

"Well now that your eighteen, things are going to change."

"What? Is this what they wanted to talk to me about , puberty? No their was to be something more, something I'm missing." I think

"Like for example, did something strange happen to you today? " he asks

"What is he trying to get at? My day was pretty normal, except the end of the day when I fainted ...... Wait a second one part of that experience was strange, when people were talking without moving their lips or was I just imagining it? I did just faint after that."

I nod .

"Ok, what was weird about today?"

"Shoot their going to think I'm crazy after I tell them what happen today.But they are my parents, plus theirs has to be a reason why they are asking me."

"Well a few minutes before I fainted, I saw some students in the hallway. They where talking to themselves, but their mouths weren't moving"

Mom and dad look at each other, but they don't seem surprised at what I said it. It was kinda like they were used to it.

"Ok Ana I'm going give it to you straight and quick." He say then pauses
" Your a Wispant"

I give them an confused look.

" What the heck is a Wispant?" I ask 

"You have special abilities Ana" He says. His look was serious, very serious.But I laugh,anyways.

I Almost laugh so hard that my chest hurts.

"Me,have special abilities. Like powers?"

He nods his head. Still serious.

And I laugh even harder and I fall off the couch. Laughing on the ground. My dad gets off his chair and put his hand on my head. Suddenly I'm sucked into blackness, and I fall and land into a black room. I stand up and brush imaginary dust from my pants. I see a light shining across the room. Not curious about how I got here and why I'm not curious. I investigate the light.  I follow the light that leads to a door with light shining through the cracks. And I open it. The door makes a creaking sound as the door slowly swings open. And I step into the room behind it. It was my old house,but empty all I see is a bunch of boxes with items in them. I hear a door close and followed by a baby crying. It was like horror movie, but I was in it. Which made it even more frightening.

"How are we going to raise this child Rick, we already have one and we still don't know how to raise her. With us being chased like this I don't think we can ever settle in. And what the heck are we going to tell them went their powers come in." A Young women said.I walk towards the noise, there where two people, one holding a baby.They are in front of my Front door, or is it my front door?

"Powers?" I question
I look at at them closely, they kind of look familiar.......
" Oh my gosh! Mom? Dad?!"I awe. But they didn't even glance at me, it is like I'm not there at all.They just stand their talking to each other and don't plunge to acknowledge me. So ignoring their rudeness ,I listen to what their saying.

"We will figure it out Ingrid, together. Besides they can't find us as easy we changed our identities remember? We can raise a Wispant family, just as we dreamed. No running." Dad says as he smiles and swipes my moms hair behind her ear.

"Wait did he  just say Wispant? Like Dad (Older Dad) said before I was sucked into this.Maybe he was telling the truth. And what do they mean, by  'running' running from what?"I envisage.

"Plus we now got a home and two kids now there's no turning back" he affirms.

At that instant I wake,and I am back in my living room, my normal living room.

"What the heck was that!? What happened?!" I yelp.

" I implanted a memory in side your mind, so you could see the truth" Dad says sitting back in his chair.

"Is that why I could not speak to them?"

"Yes, it was only a memory"

"So what you were saying is the truth, we have powers?"I question once again. I'm Still amazed at what just happened and a little anxious about who I am. But I want answers, to sort this confusion I have in my head.

"Yes" he answers still in his serous face.

"Is that what you just used on me?!"

"Yes, that is one of my powers. Each one of our kind has different powers they are born with, when we turn eighteen we gain our powers."

"And what did you mean by 'running' in the memory" I ask. Mom and Dad exchange glances.

He was hesitant. For a minute I didn't think he would speak.
"Every Wispant in existence today Is hunted by the government...........and when found killed" . I stare at him with awe and disbelief. My face turns ghost white.

"Ok Rick , I think she had enough. I think is time for her to, go to bed she had an exhausting day" She says as she helps me up and guides me to my room.

"Goodnight dear " she says as she kisses me on the forehead.

" I'm sorry for all we put you though, we will talk about this in the morning."And She closes my door.

" I just want to go to bed and forget this ever happened" I think as I slip on my P'Js and crawl into my bed.

" I hope I wake up and this is all a dream".

"This is the worst birthday ever."

Hey guys I wanted to thank all of you for giving me over 50 views. Yay!!! Im So proud! And I just wanted to tell you guys if you see any errors comment on that sentence and I will fix it. And I'd you have any suggestion to improve my writing tell me. comment people!! Don't forget to vote and follow me for more! Also check out 'Befriending the Bad Boy by my friend MrsDixon0104 thank you and good bye, for now!

This chapter is 1204words yay!