Ashley Franco

My name is Ashley Nicole Franco

and I am married to Justin Michael Franco! May 28, 2010 is the day we got married! He is the sweetest guy that I have ever known and I am very happy! I hope that everyone can be happy for me too! Love you Justin!

I have been told that I am weird and I agree! I am caring and I will always try to be there for my friends. I hope to be a Counsellor some day and hope that I am a good one too!

I am fun to be around and love to tease in good nature! I absolutely love God and everything that he does! I am not perfect but I always try to seek out God! He is a wonderful Father who is always there and never leaves me! I feel his love and comfort with me everyday! I hope that when people see me that they see God's light shining bright in me! He has done such wonderful things in my life and I would be willing to tell anyone how great God's love is!

I became a mommy on July 20, 2011 to a sweet baby boy named Malachi Lee Franco! He is the light of my life and such a blessing from God! Mommy loves you Malachi! I am constantly criticized about not knowing anything about taking care of child just because I am a first time mom. It irritates me and yes I WILL fire back if someone goes there! My son is my world and I do know what's best for him!

I also have a CDA in preschool and a Associates Degree in Psychology. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Science and Psychology! I just got a Masters in Science and Psychology. Once I graduate I have two choices on what I want to be: Behaviour Counsellor or CPS Worker. I don't know which one I will choose yet! I must admit that I have a very low self-esteem, which came from being bullied everyday from kindergarten and on. I struggle everyday with this but I never stop trying to lift my self-esteem.

I began writing when I was 19 years old. My favourite poet is Shakespeare. His poems were so beautiful, sweet, and loving that they inspired me to try to write my own poems. Plus I have loved his rhyming schemes and I have put rhyming schemes in my own poems.

I love to write anywhere so I don't really have a favourite spot to write. I just start writing whenever and wherever the poem hits my head.

The genre that I love to write in is rhyming. I write in four sentences. Either the first and second sentences rhyme with each other followed by the third and fourth sentences rhyming with each other, or I have the first and third sentences rhyme with each other and the second and fourth sentence or us rhyme with each other. I would love to try writing a poem that is in the voice of a child.

I actually get my inspiration from God really. Sometimes I'll get the feeling that I need to write a poem and God guides me through the process of writing it. My talent just comes from him.

I think collaborations are really cool and beautiful. I have never done a collaboration with different poets but I would love to try it.

I have had a few poems published on the website. I would really love to have my poems published it would be amazing. It is actually one of my dreams to publish poem and help somebody in someway when they read my poem.

I would like to add that writing poetry has helped me a lot. It has helped me get my feelings out in a way nothing else ever has. My true feelings have come out in poems and sometimes have surprised even me.