@chilleez0812

I thank Khushbu (AFairyTaleLife) for tagging me! :)

I'm extremely new to the Pub, and I barely know anybody. I knew only Anish @rhythmicme) and that was the end of the line of Pubbers I was in touch with. My condolences to everyone who knew him, or had at least heard about him or looked up to him and all things that sort.

I'm a really social person, I can't shut up. I am extremely talkative, so pleas be prepared for reading a LOOOONG '10 things about me' post. I apologize if I bored you, or if I sound like I'm bragging or something. I don't intend to do so. Please, do go with the flow!

1. I'm fourteen and will turn fifteen in like... 2 or 3 months. Yeah, I'm just another ninth-grader, probably the youngest here. I have had people walk up to me in sixth grade and ask me "Which college do you go to?" because I'm tall. I was 5"3" then, and I don't get why they think I'm WAY older than I actually am. I really puts me off mood when people do that.

Or, the other situation is where they hear my age and tell me "You're so prolific for a ninth grader!". My reaction is very simple; "-_- Thanks"

I joined Wattpad before my fourteenth birthday, which means when I was still thirteen. Since then, I've been hearing this. "OMG you're just thirteen!"

*Yeah, I'm just thirteen. What'll you do, huh?*

I joined Wattpad before my fourteenth birthday, which means when I was still thirteen. Since then, I've been hearing this. "OMG you're just thirteen!"

*Yeah, I'm just thirteen. What'll you do, huh?* All these questions are from people on Wattpad! Only the 'college' thing was accounted for being said to me in every family function I ever visited.

2. I recently discovered I could write. By that, I mean I could 'write poetry'. I fought with my friends and that night, as I couldn't sleep, words flowed as poetry. I wrote 'Origami' that night. My first ever poem! :) I'm so grateful to have found this lovely, accepting community. And I'm happy to tell you I walked out of the lives of a bunch of people who never really cared for me (at school). Life goes on.

I became depressed and dark last year. My poems reveal it all.

3. I'm a HufflePuff. Loyal, hardworking and dependable. I'll get the job done, no matter what. And I'll give all I've got. I just realized that rhymes. I tried like.. 4 tests and all of them resulted HufflePuff. Here's what one of them said. I mustn't say this, but I'm kinda proud of it.

'People flock to you because you're a great friend. You value loyalty and always think of others first. People are lucky to have you in their lives and they know it.'

I'm Erudite and Amity, which also explains why I'm in Hufflepuff.

Child of Athena and Aphrodite. See all of it kinda says the same thing, so you could actually predict what my other fandom houses our factions would be. Since all of the tests gave me a very similar result, I guess that's what defines me. I have no idea. In fact, I have fairly bad ideas about what people think of me.

You can trust me with anything, though. I'll always be there for you.

4. I love old people and toddlers. They're so nice! I get along pretty well with little kids and with the elderly. The thing is that the kids want me to teach them something, play or tell them stories, which I'm fairly good at, and the elderly just need some company. They need someone who can listen to them and comment once in a while. Plus, they also wanna learn about these computers and all now, so who's better than someone obsessed with the Internet? I'm in love with Instagram. But I'm extremely reserved out there.

5. My real name's not Ashwini. It's a pseudonym which is what my entire family calls me. A lot of my friends do to. Let's just say this: I'm named after my grandma, and the people at home respect he so much, that they don't utter her name (We're an orthodox Indian family). And hence, they couldn't call me by her name. They named me after my star instead. Grandma's name is still my official name, but loved ones call me Ashwini.

It was restricted only to my house, soon spread to my apartment complex, from there to the school bus, and eventually half the school. And there has to be someone called 'Ashwin' in my class. Cherry on top of the cake. Ugh.

Technically, Wattpad is family. :)

6. Left handed? ME!!! Yes, I'm left handed, but I broke my left elbow in UKG (Upper Kindergarten) and had to learn to write with my right hand too. I'm a bit ambidextrous. You could surely call me right-brained. I'm into Arts, (Visual and literary, both. I also sing, and I can dance if I need to). I suck at math (If I say so myself :P ) and I am good at reading emotions. I'm pretty emotional myself!

7. I know the entire periodic table with the Z numbers. Yes!!! It's so much fun!!! I love Chemistry and Biology. Physics and math, no comments please.

Physics and maths are the worst subjects in my opinion. Biology, I love. I wonder how people find biology difficult. It's one of the most interesting subjects.

As I was telling my Wattpad sister Sky the other day,

Physics: "Consider a particle in empty space" WHAT THE HELL? Where will you find that empty space, great physicist? Show me, I'll believe you. And then there's always this line that bugs me. "It's obvious that..." I mean how can you state something without proof? It's immaterial if you do that!

Biology: "Mollusca have hard shells to protect themselves" YAY! I found a snail in my garden! If you ask me, biology is more practical than physics.

I simply don't connect with physics! I ain't BAD at it, I'm pretty fine, but I don't connect with it.

8. I'm vegetarian by choice. Also because it runs in the family. I completely support PETA and think animals have the right to live.

I like dogs, but they terrify me. Anyways, they're living creatures, and we're nobody to impose on them something they do not deserve.

animal abuse and slaughter is something I'm very obviously against of.

And though I'm vegetarian, I have more restrictions like no onion and garlic at home, and a couple others I can't remember all of a sudden.

9. I'm a vegetarian foodie and a MasterChef addict. I know everything I've seen there. Literally. Food is life. I live to eat, and I love cooking and feeding people with food. :) I take pleasure in it. (And no, it doesn't cause poisoning. :P )

I like baking too. I don't follow any specific recipes I've found online, I try different stuff every time and it turns out to actually taste good. Random ratios, and last minute changes are all a part of the game.

10. Last but not the least I don't know what's going to happen to me in the next 2 years. I'm pretty clueless, actually. I have a lot of big interests and they all are really good career paths. I'm in dilemma though. I'll have to wait for the best to come by and make a wise decision.

Thank you all for taking the time and patience to my long rants. I hope to make good friends here, in fact, I already have a few. But the more, the merrier, right?! :)

See ya around, I bet. Good luck, have a nice day. Happy reading!

~Ashwini