XII

Chapter XII
Disowned
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."~Benjamin Franklin

I was walking to my father's room contemplating if I should put poison in the water or not, but I don't want him giving it to Shelby by killing my sibling. Before I knocked on the door I heard Samuel and Shelby arguing.

"You lying bitch!" I heard a big clap sound and stuff being thrown around.

"Who would want your baby anyways? I only said that to keep the thrown longer and so you wouldn't give it to your pathetic ass daughter." Pathetic? Well. I'm back to square one.

"Don't worry baby. I wasn't going to give it to her anyways." I made tears come out of my eyes and I softly knocked on the door. "Come in!"

"I won't have a sibling?" I asked sobbing. I dropped Samuels glass of water and he ran up to me putting my head against his chest.

"Shh... its alright." I smiled. "Everything will be okay sweetie. I love you." Got him. I shook my head walking out of their room closing the door behind me. I smiled to myself skipping down the hallway.

"Why so jubilant?" Joyce asked leaning against my room door.

"The plan is back on." She smirked at me.

"Finally."

"Let's kill dad." River said wearing a dad rocks apron. "I'm gonna buy the kids plan tickets to send them to our friends place. I don't want want them being around this mess." I nodded my head and River clapped his hands excitingly leaving Joyce and I.

"Well let's-"

"Princess Zelda."

"Yes?"

"Prince Vein is here to see you."

"Ouu a prince?" Joyce asked arching her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes a prince." What the hell does he want? I swear if it's something stupid Imma fight him again. I am not afraid to fight a tall ass man filled with muscle.

"Ah there's the beautiful future queen." Vein said stepping into the castle. I crossed my arms and Joyce was giggling and nudging me the entire time. She mouthed, 'he's hot' and ran away I'm guessing to go to River. He's alright.

"Why are you here?"

"I did say I will see you again didn't I?" I smirked making him follow me to the kitchen. I guess he keeps his word.

"Yes you did." I handed Vein a beer and opened mine sipping on it. "So what brings you here besides wanting to see me?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well... I want to know what your game plan is." I sat on the stool across from him folding my fingers together.

"I don't tell people my plan that changed me into this." He waved his hand smiling at me.

"Stop being so stubborn Zel." I'm not stubborn. "Like I said before, I want to help." I stared at Vein trying to figure him out. Maybe I should give him a chance and stop being so mean. Like how I should give Zachary a chance.

"Fine." He raised his eyebrow. "Fine I'll let you help me."

"Nah."

"Excuse me? What is nah?"

"First you have to say, yes Vein the sexiest vampire alive I'll let you help me." He's pushing it. When he saw my facial expression he cleared his throat and drank the rest of his beer. "Okay never mind." I smiled getting off the stool.

"C'mon. We got a lot of planning to do."

~.~

This isn't going to work. We're screwed. Samuel knows too much, he might not be right in the head but he isn't a dumbass. He's good at combat no scratch that, he's amazing at combat. Samuel is good at strategizing things and figuring out how to defeat the enemy.

"I don't know guys this is bunk. He'll see right through us." Joyce mentioned sitting on Rivers lap. We were in my old office that is gonna be mine once I take over.

"Our father might be smart, but people he cannot read." River said. "He didn't see pass Zelda nor I. His crazy ass still thinks I love him."

"But how do you know he isn't playing along too?" Joyce said getting off of Rivers lap. "Samuel may not be that smart with people, but he knows you too. He raised you guys."
I shook my head.

"Today Samuel said that he loves me. That man hasn't said that to me since I was thirteen years old." Everyone's faces looked shocked besides Zachary, he did the same thing to him also. "Joyce, we fooled him. He thinks River and I still care for him. That's one part of the plan we already got done."

"What's the next part?" Jakub asked.

"Killing him slowly." Vein said. "Make him suffer like you and Zachary did. Don't give him a fast kill. Make Samuel feel the hate you felt for him ever since he stopped saying I love you to his own children." We all nodded our head at him.

"Then how should we kill him slowly?" Jasmine asked playing around with her Walkman.

"It's obvious... kill Shelby."

I smiled, it won't be that hard to kill her. I've known that girl for years. I know what's her favorite food down to her dirty secrets. "I'll do it."

"When?"

"Today. You guys spend time with Samuel."

"But when we do he'll know you won't be with us." River mentioned. Shit. I cursed under my breath running my hand down my face.

"Zachary, stay with me. He'll think we are trying to rekindle or something." He nodded his head. "Well let's go." We walked into my father's room and I heard the shower running. I smiled. This is too easy. Zachary stayed at the door and I walked in the bathroom opening the shower curtain revealing Shelby's naked body.

Shelby screamed, "Zelda." And tried to conceal her body with her hands. "What on earth are you doing in here?" She shouted at my face. I tilted my head.

"Are you still clumsy?"

"What?"

"Good." I used all my strength and pushed her against the shower wall. Shelby slid down leaving a blood trail on the wall. She was moaning and groaning. "Still alive?"

"Y...you're my daughter. Daughters don't treat their mothers like this." Crazy bitch. "Go ahead kill me. You'll still be worthless." She laughed. "Just like your mother."

"You talk to much." I said slamming her head against her wall. Her body went limp. I pocked at her and nothing. Shelby wasn't moving an inch. "You look better like this." I patted her head and kept the water running on her. Zachary was still standing at the doorway when I came out of the bathroom.

"Is it done?" I nodded my head. That was a little too easy... something isn't right. "What's wrong?"

I shook my head clearing my thoughts. "Nothing. Imma go to my room and clean up." I started to walk away and when I turned around to say something else to Zachary everything went black.

~.~

"The downside about being a wolf is you can't get drunk fast." River said throwing the empty glass bottle to the ground. It made a big crashing sound and we heard someone yelling. "Sorry!" I laughed.

"True." I laid back on the roof and looked at the starless sky.

"What's wrong Zel?"

"We're growing up too fast." I turned my head to River. "Everything is just happening too quick you know?" He nodded his head and laid down with me.

"When you take over the thrown I'll be by your side every step of the way. It'll be difficult, but you'll get through it."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I sighed and turned away from him. River knows I take my promises very seriously. He better not break it.

"Why couldn't you take the thrown?" River chuckled.

"Because I'm not the oldest and thank God I'm not. That's too much stress." I said true again we stayed there in silence for a good twenty something minutes. It's so peaceful up here.

"Come on we should go. You know how father gets when we ditch his parties."