Chapter 29

I'm the Doctor by the way. What's your name?
Rose.
Nice to meet you, Rose. Run for your life!

I am so glad I met you.
Me too.

And this is Rose Tyler. She's my plus one.

Boyfriend trouble?

Rose, it's me. It's..honestly, it's me.
But you can't be.

Can you change back?
Do you want me to?
Yeah.
Oh.
Can you?
No.

I've been inside your head. You've been looking. You like it.

How long are you going to stay with me?

Forever.

It all started with a simple "Run." All with a squeeze of a hand and an adventure he would never forget. With a smile, with braveness, things behind the shadows. It all started with..

Unless, I don't know. You could come with me.

He wide opened the TARDIS' doors, and waited. All through time and space. Choosing wisely, choosing perfect, choosing smart. Everything had, to be fantastic.

Where do you wanna go? Backwards or forwards?

He showed her the future, the past, that could and never could be. He showed her the impossible, the stars, the smell of space and dusty rocks.

You think you're so impressive.
I am so impressive.

Mistakes were made. Ones that could bring the end of universe, that could tear apart whole earth and sun.

Just..tell me you're sorry.

They faced incredible things.

Are you my mummy?

Dangerous.

Exterminate!

Adventurous.

Feed me!! I'm hungry!!

And simply amazing ones.

The brain is compatible.

And still, neither of them had the power to break them apart. No one struggled to do it. Because they were perfect, they were strong, they were connected. They were..

The stuff of legend.

He thought it will never end. Or at least..hoped. Hoped she'll never leave, that she'll stay right there, forever. To grab his hand, to hug him and slap his arm. To smile and to simply breathe. Yet there she was, broken, restless, ill, in his arms.

-No. In any moment of decision, the best thing to do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is leave others to choose.
-Rose..
-How would your life be any different if...You never start allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day..Doctor.
-No. Rose, don't you even-
-Before you can live ,a part of you has to die. You have to let go of what could have been, how you should have acted and what you wish you would have said differently. I know it because I have been there. I should be the one to do it..it's my choice.

The Doctor quickly took off his coat and wrapped it around her literally hot body. She was emanating high temperatures, she was burning. He slowly stroked her incredibly long and unhealthy hair from her face, as he leaned in to press a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm going to get you out of here." he whispered.

The cylinder he shot earlier was starting to get rid of its liquid, and he stood, lifting Rose on his arms.
He never believed in posibilities. He never believed in miracles. He never believed in praying or Gods, yet here he was, the love of his life on his arms. And hell, how scared was he. Breathing still, Rose needed to be taken care of, immediately. And the only way that was possible, was a very quick rush inside the TARDIS. Her insides were torn apart, her stomach was partially destroyed, her brain was damaged, her heart beats were so unstable. And still, she was alive. So, so alive..