Chapter 16 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Lauren's hands found the shape of her, and Camila realized with a thrum of excitement that Lauren was exploring the quickest way to get her out of her clothes. Camila abruptly broke away. A gleam of humor lit her brown eyes."Is pizza okay? Westshore can delivery in fifteen minutes," Camila said with a half grin.

Those heavy-lidded green eyes stared back at Camila. A tiny smile worked its way over her lips. "You're such a fucking tease," Lauren said in a husky tone. She cupped Camila's chin with her slim fingers and eased her tongue inside the younger one's mouth—slowly, achingly perfect. Lauren fingered a nipple through the thin cotton of her girlfriend's T-shirt, circling the peak until Camila bit back a moan. She shut her eyes as her nipples responded to the blatant arousal.

Lauren led her back to the master bedroom as she yanked at the smaller one's shirt. Lauren tugged impatiently, freeing her from the shirt, and she wasted no time going for Camila's shorts. With one hand, she fumbled with her shorts while with the other she unclasped Camila's bra.

Camila's fingers curled against her girlfriend's shoulders, nails pressing into the dark material of her shirt as Lauren gripped Camila's rear with both hands, lifted her, and pushed one hard thigh between hers.

Camila's breath caught.

Lauren's voice dropped, her hands slid back up to Camila's shoulders, and then in to her collarbones, and slowly up her neck to frame her beautiful face. "I love that little sound you make as your breath catches, but let's see if I can do something to warrant a moan," Lauren muttered.

With her shorts still snagged at her knees, Lauren tumbled her onto the bed. She tugged at Camila's shorts until they came away, and the denim went sailing across the room to hit the door with a thud.

Then Lauren set to work on her own clothing while Camila looked at her with a passion not even her hooded eyes could conceal. Lauren had done that to Camila. Made this girl look at her with eyes that devoured her, that branded her. Lauren should've been scared by that level of intensity but, God help her, she wanted more.

Lauren walked towards Camila and pressed her full lips to the sensitive spot behind the younger one's ear. Lauren knew that spot was her weakness. Camila bit back a moan and trembled slightly. Her skin was hot beneath Lauren's mouth and she traced an invisible line with the tip of her tongue before sliding a little lower down Camila's body. Touching her was like finally understanding a puzzle, seeing for the first time the beauty and complexity of it. The angles of her face, the curves of her body, now for Lauren to explore.

The sound Camila made deep in her throat sent pleasure spiking through Lauren's veins. "Laur," her voice was a gasp, thick and guttural. Lauren climbed on top of her and kissed the soft line beneath her navel before shifting her hazy green eyes back to Camila. She wickedly paused.

Camila groaned. "You little shit. Don't make me beg," she said, her voice weak and little shaky. She twisted her hand into Lauren's thick hair as Lauren moved ever lower until she reached the apex of her girlfriend's thighs, giving a gentle press of her lips to the sensitive spot between Camila's legs. She arched gently beneath Lauren's mouth, her hips hesitantly rocking as she slid her tongue through the smaller one's soft sex. The green eyed one went absolutely still except for the movement of her mouth over Camila's body as she savored the taste and feel of Camila beneath her tongue.

A hot, possessive pleasure swept over Camila as Lauren slipped one finger inside her, teasing her with the lightest friction while her tongue drove the younger one wild. Camila fisted her hand in Lauren's hair, rocking against her red lips, her release there, just there. Camila closed her eyes, dropping her head back, and let the pleasure come, hard and fast through everything that she was until she thought she'd come apart in her arms.