Chapter 4

After we spoke a little bit with Harry about what's going to happen and where we are going to go I decided to run to my room and pack stuff.

Well stuff I have left anyway, I don't really have that much anymore because when my mum left we couldn't afford much so my clothes and that got old and we had to throw them away.

I pulled out my ripped up suitcase and threw 2 pairs of jeans, 4 hoodies, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 t-shirts, few pairs of nickers, few bras, few odd socks and 2 pairs of shoes.

That's literally all I had, I didn't have any jewellery, no ornaments, no personal things other then a picture of my mum and 2 twin sisters.

I miss them hell of a lot and i don't understand why she didn't take me and Brody, like I understand why she left because my dad was bad but why leave her 2 other children with him.

I was going through a ruff period in my life when she left and I still am but that doesn't mean you pack up and leave.

She left us with no money, she took all the expensive stuff out the house, we ended up getting kicked out our family home to move to some shitty apartment that was falling apart.

Threw the ruff period I was going through that's when I lost all my friends, lost all my family because they didn't believe in me anymore and they were disappointed in my changes.

That's when I found Jordan and things started feeling better for me, I started feeling happier with myself, I started loosing weight, I forgot about everything.

And yes I lost my virginity at a young age but I couldn't of asked for a better person to loose it to.

Yes he's older then me, yes he's near enough the same age as my brother but to be honest I don't really care, age is just a number I was 13 and he was 17.

After I zipped up my suitcase and picked up my backpack which had my school work and photos in I headed back into the living room where Harry and Brody were waiting for me.

I could hear them talking about something but I couldn't quite hear what it was about.

As soon as I got to the living room and sat down they stopped talking "ready to go" I nodded and we all headed out.

The car journey was kind of boring, I didn't have anything to listen to music on, they didn't want the radio on, I was sat in the back alone so even if I tried to talk they didn't listen.

We were on the road for what felt like hours and hours but we only traveled for about 2hours.

We finally came to a stop outside a really big house with 3 cars parked outside.

"Scarlett we are going to stay here for a couple of days until we can find a new home" I nodded and climbed out the car.

The front door opened just as I was about to knock.

"Oh you must be Scarlett and Brody, do come in, my names miss Dolan" some lovely lady greeted us.

She had light brown hair, brown eyes (dunno what colour eyes Grayson and Ethan's mum has but I'm just guessing its brown like theirs) she was wearing black legging, pink sports top and some slippers.

She was really pretty and you can tell by just looking at her she's going to be a nice person.

We all walked into the house and I was gobsmacked by how big the house was.

"Please take a seat, that's mr Dolan"she pointed us over to the couches "boys we have guested, please come down and you to Cameron" I never new she had kids already.

There was really loud noises coming from upstairs then all of a sudden 3 people came running down stairs into the living room.

"Cameron this is Scarlett and Brody, Brody and Scarlett this is my daughter Cameron" I smiled and shook Cameron's hand.

She was also very pretty as well, she had brown long straight hair, brown eyes, Disney pj bottoms on and just a plain black vest on, she looks a lot like her mum.

"Nice to meet you guys" I looked over at Brody and you can tell he already likes her because he didn't say a word or even shake her hand.

"Ethan, Grayson this is-" they got cut her off "yeah mum we get it that is Scarlett" "and that is Brody" they smiled then walked off.

"Their my 2 twins brother, ignore them they'll eventually come around" Cameron informed us then sat down on the couch next to Harry and her father I'm guessing.

"So Scarlett how about you tell me a bit about yourself" miss Dolan asked.

"My names Scarlett Jones, I'm 15 years old, I'm in 9th grade, I love dark colours, skateboarding, I dyed my hair blue when i was 12 and I have a stretcher in my ear" I pulled my hair behind my ear to show them my stretcher, mr Dolan didn't seem that impressed but Cameron seemed to like it.

"Very interesting, what do you do in your spare time" oh no not this dreading question, it's not like I can tell them what I actually do.

"Well I would love to tell you all the things I do in my spare time but you wouldn't like it so I'm just going to tell you a few" they nodded but mr Dolan just got up and left.

"Just ignore him he'll come around and you can tell us anything even if it's bad, we can help you out" I looked over to Brody and he nodded as to say tell them everything.

"Ok don't freak out on me" I looked back at miss Dolan and Cameron and they nodded "I love to skateboard, that's the only one that isn't bad, I go to my friends house called Jordan, he's a bit older then me but he keeps me calm he's like a brot-" I stopped there because I remember I haven't been back to his yet.

"What she's trying to say by he keeps her calm is she goes there to get high and drunk" I looked over at Brody in disgust.

I can't believe he told them everything, I was only going to say I go there to talk.