chapter 1 a broken heart

It was a nice sunny day in mobious . Amy was walking in the park thinking of sonic her beloved blue headghog . Amy: "what a beautiful day it is, sigh I just wish my sonic was here " then suddenly she sees a blue figure lying underneath a tree she noticed that it was sonic " is that sonic "she said surprisingly. Amy was overjoyed to find her beloved sonic was here in the park " SONIC "she shouted, sonic jumped and saw amy running over to him .

I found you my sonikku " she said, giving sonic one of her death hugs, sonic could barely breave. a few seconds later sonic pushed amy away from him, she fell on the ground looking up at him seeing that he looked angry. sonic : look amy im tired of you always annoying me everyday. I don't love you and I never will why can't you understand that . He said in an angry voice
Amy: sonic... i didn't"
Sonic: listen amy I don't wanna be with you, your annoying, crazy and I don't wanna be around someone who chassis me around all day, just leave me alone for once in your pathetic life" amy was shocked and heart broken at what she just heard . Sonic runs off leaving amy stunned and heart broken " sniff how. . . how could he say that to me, after everything I done for him " amy was left crying underneath a tree .

The sky started to turn grey amy couldn't move after what happened to her. tears started to fall down from her cheeks .
" sniff I ..i never want to see that jerk ever again.

Amy was left crying underneath the tree for a few minutes. she was thinking that she should just go home and try to forget what happened to her.
Amy:i should just go home it's getting dark sniff "
amy started walking home but she couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier with sonic at the park, but she tried to not to think about it to much.

"Ho ho hoho" ? Amy looked around to see if she heard someone, whos there she said in a weak voice she looked around to see if she was being followed. she summoned her hammer to be prepared just in case . Then out of no where eggman grabbed her by surprise with one of his giant claws she couldn't move or scream for help " well ms Rose surprised to see me again . He said. amy tried to get free but it was no use. Amy : let me go eggman " eggman : no can do ms Rose your coming with me, I have something special planned for you " eggman laughed as he loud could leaveing amy hanging in fear.

Meanwhile)sonic was at tails workshop helping him with his tornado he kept wondering if amy was ok and how badly he treated her earlier at the park. tails : "sonic can you pass me that wench " sonic didn't hear him he was to busy thinking about amy. Tails kept repeating his name but he still couldn't hear him " SONIC " sonic jumped looking up at tails to see whats wrong " sonic are you ok "? sonic: huh, yeah why do you ask " tails : " well, you haven't been yourself since you got here " sonic: uh, yeah im fine just alot on my mind thats all " tails : well ok then, can you pass me that wench then " sonic grabbed the wench and gave it to tails .

Sonic was still thinking if he should go find amy and apologies to her for the way he acted this morning .
Tails : oh by the way have you seen amy lately "
sonic : uh, just this morning why? "
Tails : well she said she was bringing some lunch over for us but I haven't seen her since yesterday " sonic was starting to feel guilt in him then all of a sudden shadow and silver walk in for a visit to see what's been going on lately .
Silver :"hey guys what are you doing "
Tails : me and sonic are just preparing the tornado " then suddenly sonic runs out of the workshop without saying anything shadow : what wrong with faker ?" Tails : Im not sure, he's been acting weird lately.

Meanwhile in eggmans lair. Eggman had amy tied up in rope. she couldn't move or scream for help . eggman was preparing something for amy but she couldn't see what he was doing .