chapter 3

They were all in shock seeing who the dark female headghog was and seeing what she did to sonic.

Dark amy :" And he calls himself the fastest thing alive, pathetic"
She frew sonic on the ground in front of them

Tails :" amy what happened to you? . What have you done to sonic "?

"Oh tails I simply just had a little fun in almost destroying this so call hero of you'rs " she said

Sliver :amy whats gotten into you , snap out of it "

Dark amy : he he he it's too late, your sweet little amy is gone!"
She then summoned her spiky hammer.

Tails : "shadow, what are we gonna do? i think we wouldn't have a chance to go against amy after what she did to sonic "

Shadow :"listen tails you try and bring sonic back to the workshop, me and silver will keep her busy "

"But shadow..."

we don't have time for this , just go NOW!

Tails tried flying back to the workshop in his tornado with sonic as fast as he could, while leaving shadow and silver battling dark amy rose .

Dark amy : hehe don't tell me you two think would have a chance to take on me "

Silver : oh yeah , " will see about that "

amy : laughes, "gladly" she said in a dark voice , then suddenly charges and flying trouds them with her hammer in both of her hands.

They both quickly dodge her attack . As they were a meter away from her amy slammed her hammer as hard as could on the ground witch caused a huge earthquake. they both quickly flew to the ground.
Amy was flying toureds them,when silver tryed using his powers to levitate rocks over to her but she quickly smashed the boulders into dust. Silver and shadow couldn't believe how fast she smashed the boulders like it was nothing. Then shadow uses his choas emerald to telaport them to a near distance. He then shouted chaos spear directly at Amy. Then all of a sudden she quickly disappeared dodging his attack.

Shadow: " what! but were did she. ." He looked around wondering were she went.

amy appered behind him blasting him with her chaos control. silver was surprised to see that she used chaos control on shadow silver : "how..how did she use chaos control on him without an emerald? " he saw amy slowly walking to shadow who badly injuryed by her surprised attack.

Silver :" STOP" using his powers to freeze amy.
Silver: don't you dare hurt him anymore "
Silver tryed to keep amy still for as long as he could but she was too strong. she quickly freed her self . Silver fell to the ground weakly as if he had didn't have the strength to fight anymore.

Shadow : " silver get up, we have to keep fighting "

" can't move, body hurts "

I said get up damit ", he looked at amy (how can she this powerful, it doesn't make sense damit)

dark amy: " don't tell you have already given up when it was just starting to get interesting , sigh how pathetic , and you both call yourself heros" she then lifting her hammer in the air "play time is over she said given an evil smile. when all things seemed lost shadow quickly grabbed his emerald while holding silver around his arms .

"CHAOS CONTROL " he shouted, then they both disappeared leaving dark amy alone in the field.

Next time headghogs , next time she said with an evil look on her face then suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Later that evening everyone was waiting for sonic to wake up hopeing that he's ok . Shadow and silver were still badly injured from the the battle with dark amy. They were all wondering how this happened to her and why she was so strong to beat .

Shadow " it doesn't make any sense, how the hell was she able to beat us so easily " he yelled

Sliver : " im still trying to figure out how this happened to her in the first place "

Tails : " do you think eggman had something to do with this "

Shadow : probably, he's the only mad genus who knows about this sorta thing "

Silver " but why would pick amy instead of any of us "?

"I'm not sure yet , but thats what were going to find out "

A few minutes later ,sonic woke up from consciousness" AMY " he shouted , the three saw sonic awake. he looked at them with tears in his eyes and breathing heavingly,wondering were he was and what happened.

Tails : it's ok sonic , your safe back in the workshop with us "

Sonic : what happened?, weres amy? "

They explained to him what happened with them and dark amy. Sonic hung his head thinking that this was all his fault.

Tails : sonic whats wrong "

Sonic : guys I...i half to tell you something but your not gonna like it "

Shadow "were listening faker "

Sonic told them everything about what happened at the park this morning with and amy .they were all shocked to hear what he did to amy and how he treated her. Shadow wanted to attack him but tails and silver held back.

Shadow :you idiot! how could you treat amy like that after all shes done for you " he said in an angrytone. sonic looked at them he had so much guilt in him that it hard to listen to them .

Tails : sonic didn't you you realize how much she loved you over the years . and this is how you treated her "
Sonic didn't say anything back, all he saw was how disappointed they were at him . He wanted to go out and find her but shadow was blocking the door .

Shadow :were do you think your going? You idiot "

Sonic : im going out to find out to amy to fix this "

Shadow :you just woke up from your consciousness, are you really trying to get yourself killed .

Then what do you suggest then" starting to get annoyed.

Shadow :we need to come up with a plan then wasting our time arguing. We need the chaos emeralds "
Tails and silver agreed to shadows plan .

Sonic. Ok fine, but we only have three, we need four more and we don't even know were they are "

Shadow : i do faker, there hidden in eggmans lair he probably has them right now

Sonic : and how do know that genius.

"I just know alright "

Silver :then what are waiting for, let's go get those emeralds off him then.
Shadow then used his emerald to telaport them to eggmans lair.