The Secret of Neurosyn

Começar do início

What I really wanted to do, instead, was to strip off all of her clothes again, and my clothes again, and pull her naked body back into the bed with me and feel her warm soft skin against me again. I could feel myself getting hard as I thought of this and I had to swallow. My heart was pounding and I was beginning to take deeper breaths. It felt like blood was rushing to my head and into my ears.

All of this made me struggle, but we finally had everything ready and I sat in front of her in a hard chair. I lit the candle and then Manda got up and turned off the lights and sat down again in front of me. I looked over at her. The candle light reflected in the locks of her beautiful dirty blonde hair showing her curls. It was very romantic. All I could think of was her beauty and charm and that I wanted to take her into the bed again.

"Okay, Cole, try to relax," said Manda, looking directly at me from across the table. Her golden brown eyes seemed to glow in the candlelight.

I was having trouble not smiling at her. I could not be serious.

"Cole, look at the candle and think about being on the beach with the soft waves lapping the sand. You hear a distant sea gull, and then an outboard motor far away."

I had to put my hand over my mouth a little to hide my smile.

When she gave me that image with her words it made me think of the beach and Manda on it in her micro bikini. God, she looked hot in that suit! It showed her beautiful perfect form, often in motion; her jiggling small perky breasts in her playful colorful bikini. It was fantastic. When she would lay next to me on the sand I would fantasize about wanting to peal back the front of the bottom of her suit and see and feel her privates in all their beautiful glory.

Manda then suddenly also put her hand over her mouth while I was looking her in the eyes. I could tell she was having trouble being serious too. She knew me well.

"Relax, Cole, try to relax. Envision a gentle breeze against your face."

When she said that I instantly started thinking I was at the beach and Manda's soft curls were brushing against my face while I snuggled with her on a beach towel, kissing her, and running my fingertips up and along her beautiful legs.

Manda again noticed I was distracted and tried to stifle a smile by tightly shutting her mouth.

"Cole, you don't seem to be relaxing. Your face is flush and sweaty and you are breathing noticeably and swallowing. Try harder to relax. I want to help you get there."

"Okay, I'll try harder. Give me some more focal points. I like your soft voice."

"Alright. Ummm. You are now lying in the bottom of a boat that is gently rocking," she said softly. "You can hear the water lapping on the boat bottom. You have worked hard that morning and are tired."

I then found myself thinking about gently feeling and squeezing Manda's breasts as I lay in bed behind her, and caressing her soft skin. Every thought in my head kept coming back to my beautiful Manda.

Manda then tried some other focal points but we both soon realized nothing was working.

"Cole, this isn't doing anything. I can't get you to relax. I am pretty sure that I start alright, but then something goes wrong. You are not thinking of the focal points."

Manda got up from the table and turned on a small table light nearby. I stood up too. She looked me up and down, and then suddenly noticed my crotch, breaking into a smile while staring at it, putting her hand to her mouth stifling a giggle.

"Holy Moly, Cole. You have a huge boner and your even leaking a bit. There is no way I can hypnotize you."

When she said that I was sure she knew what I was thinking. This thought made me even more excited, and I couldn't stop my voice from hitching and my core from trembling.