Oliver x Childish! Reader

"Come on (y/n)! We've been playing this game for the past hour!" Oliver shouts while looking through the closet, "Fine then!" You come out of your hiding spot which was in one of the kitchen cabinets, 'How did I miss that spot?!' Oliver mentally face palms, "Alright if you're so bored Mr. Mature Pants, why not we go to the festival tonight?" You suggest

      "Huh?" Oliver says confused, "That's childish!" He says, "Ehh? No it's not! Couples go there for a date sometimes!" "Yeah! That because it's a date!" He says, "Then let's make it a date!" You say back, Oliver lets the words soak into his mind and he starts blushing madly, "Or do you want to have a tea party? What do you say about that Mr. Mature Pants?"

    "Stop calling me that! And tea parties are just as childish!" He says with an annoyed expression, "Aha! But there's a way not to make it childish!" "There's no way to make a tea party not childish..." "Hey! Having tea parties are not childish! But if it's to "childish" for your taste then let's make it a date!"

"W-what?!" He yells out

"Still too childish? Fine! Then how about sniffing panties! Kaito is here and he has like three pairs of Miku's panties!"

"No! That's perverted!"

"Then let's make sniffing panties a date so it's not perverted!"

"That's even more perverted to have it as a date!"

     "Come on Oliver! Do you hate me for that much that you don't even want to go to the festival?" You say with teary eyes, "I didn't say I hate you!" You completely blocked him out now, "WAHH! OLIVER DOESNT LOVE MEEE!" "W-WHAT?! YES I DO! AND ILL PROVE IT!" He kisses you on the lips and backs away avoiding eye contact, "Huh, so Mr. Mature Pants isn't so mature..."

    "Whelp that doesn't matter! Come on we gotta get matching kimonos! For tonight!" "Hold on we have to get money first!" He shouts as he gets his wallet, "And later we can have two dates! One for the festival and one for sniffing panties!!" "I'm not sniffing panties!!" He shouts as he runs out the door after you.

     Little did you know Miku, Kaito, and Rin saw your whole conversation, "Oliver's first kiss caught on camera! Miku! Send me the picture later of them kissing so we can hang it on the wall!" Rin says "Yeah hold on but, KAITO WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE PAIRS OF MY PANTIES?!" She screams out.