Hatsune Miku x Reader

"Goddamit! I'm gonna be late!" You yelled out, you were supposed to meet up with Miku to do one more practice with her for a talent show, but you were too focused on getting to school to see where you were going 'yes! The gate!' You thought, you blinked for one moment and crashed into someone. "Oh! Sorry! Miku! Are you okay?" Of course Miku has a bunch of fans which would most likely to kill if you hurt her, I mean she was known for her singing in school but you were the one who got her into singing, I mean you were a good singer yourself.

- Flashback -
(You can play the song now)
You were waiting for your friend at the courtyard to finish something in class, of course waiting would be boring so you decided to pass time by listening to one of your songs and singing along with it, it was kind of sad but you really liked the beat. After the song ended you see Miku walk up to you, "Can you teach me to sing like that?!" "H-huh? Sure I guess so if you want.." After when you guys met, you became really good friends.

- End Of FlashBack -

"Hello?" You wave a hand I front of her face, she looks at you and tears start falling from her eyes, "E-eh?! Hey are you hurt! Did you hurt you ankle?!" You start freaking out, if the school finds out Mikus hurt because of you their definitely gonna kill you, especially her Fangirls and Boys. "N-no, I'm fine it's just-- WAHHHHH!!!" She hugs you and starts crying on your shoulder, you didn't know how to react so you simply groped her-- (WOAH WOAH, PG 13 GAWD)
You didn't know how to react to you simply patted her head and comforted her. "That dumbass he cheated on me!!!"
She cries out more "H-hey just calm down...we can get ice cream..?" "Ice cream..? I r-remember when Kaito used to take me out for ice cream!!!" She cries out more, "But it's not Kaito this time, it's just me this time..." "A-alright".

- TIME SKIP -

     You two sit in the park eating ice cream and she talks about how it all happened, "And I j-just saw Kaito there m-making out with her...." You look at her with sad eyes, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you more sad if I did.." You say
"No it's fine! This actually made me feel better.." There an awkward silence but Miku breaks it "Wait what if we're late for the school talent show?!" She yells out, "Nah, it's fine we actually have one more hour.." you reply with stupidity because you thought you were late, "So how can I thank you for making me feel better?" "You don't have to I mean really" "No! I have to repay you back! Aha! I know!" You look at her in confusion but then you feel her lips on yours. Your face burns red, "I'll see ya later (y/n)!" She shouts as she makes her way back to school for the talent show, "H-Huh?! Hey wait for me!"

Kaito: First off why would I date Miku and cheat on her?!

Author-chan: Because logic Kaito

Miku: And why would I date (y/n) right off the bat?!

(Y/n): So you don't luv me?? -puppy eyes-

Miku: What?! No I do love you! -Hugs you-