Part Three - I'm So Crazy For You...

________________________________________________________________

            Bailey unlocked each handcuff one at a time.

He could feel Jedidiah's dark and piercing eyes watching him and it sent chills rushing through his body, but fire rushing through the blood in his veins—it was one of Jedidiah's intense stares that Bailey was familiar with because the man wore that same expression every time they made love.

''You're gonna have some difficulty standing, Jedidiah.'' Bailey informed as he went to work removing the bar spreader that kept his lovers' legs apart.

And once everything that had been used to restrain Jedidiah to Bailey's bed had been removed, Bailey stepped back and examined Jedidiah from head to toe. The man he loved looked pale—really pale and if not a little dehydrated, but Bailey would return him to his full health in no time. Of course, before Bailey could help the man regain his health, he had to clean him up because he smelt of something awful.

Jedidiah suddenly lunged towards Bailey, but Bailey merely took a step back as he watched Jedidiah crumple to the floor with a loud thump and a groan. Bailey tilted his head to the side and watched the man he loved try to get up to his feet which wouldn't be possible without Bailey's help considering the man had been confined to the bed for a solid month and had been without the use of his legs during that time.

''Jedidiah, you're gonna hurt yourself.'' Bailey said gently. ''Let me help you to the bathroom.''

Jedidiah inhaled and exhaled sharp breaths as he continued to struggle whilst desperately trying to stand up, but he seemed to finally realize he wouldn't be able to on his own and jerked his head up. His eyes meet with Bailey's and he snapped. ''Fine. Help me.''

''Don't take a tone with me, Jedidiah. Now say please.''

Jedidiah gritted his teeth but inhaled a deep breath before saying. ''Bailey, will you please help me stand up.''

''Of course.'' Bailey responded and stalked over to Jedidiah.

He leaned down and wrapped his right arm underneath Jedidiah's armpit and secured his hand underneath the man's other one and helped the wobbly man to his feet. Jedidiah stumbled, but Bailey made sure he never fell as he guided them towards the bathroom where he'd get Jedidiah all cleaned up.

Entering the dark bathroom, Bailey turned on the light with his free hand before leading Jedidiah into the middle of the bathroom. Bailey turned towards the sink, reaching up with his hand to open the the mirrored cabinet that hung over the sink when he felt a hand grab a fistful of his hair and jerked his head backwards.

''I don't love you, Bailey.'' Jedidiah sneered before he shoved Bailey's head forward into the mirrored cabinet. The sound of glass cracking rang in Bailey's ears as his forehead made painful contact with the mirror and he cried out, something Jedidiah ignored as he reeled Bailey's head backwards and brushed his mouth over his ear to whisper. ''I never did, nor will I ever love you.''

And with that said, Jedidiah shoved Bailey's forehead against the mirror again.

''Jedidiah, please stop.'' Bailey managed to get out, reaching up with his hands to try and remove Jedidiah's strong grip on his hair, but Jedidiah was relentless.

''Why would I stop? I've been daydreaming about hurting you ever since you restrained me to your fucking bed, and now I can hurt you and then kill you.''

''Jedidiah, please, I love you.''

''You may love me, but the feelings ain't mutual.'' After that was said, he rammed Bailey's head into the cracked mirror once again and Bailey's vision went fuzzy, but Jedidiah didn't allow him to get his bearings as he dragged Bailey from the bathroom by his hair and into the living room.