Part Two - You Hold A Lot Of Crazy...

________________________________________________________________

           It could have been days or maybe weeks or even months, but the fact of the matter was Jedidiah didn't know how long he's been captured and held prisoner by the man he knew very little about. He didn't even know the man's name, but he knew one thing—this man was undeniably insane.

The man had developed a delusion that Jedidiah loved him which could be so far from the truth, because if he was ever freed from being tied down, drugged and used as the man's personal sex toy—he wouldn't hesitate in slitting the man's throat and bathing in his blood.

The thought of killing this man kept Jedidiah from lashing out, and instead he played along with the man's delusion and pretended he did loved him. It was time consuming and the act he put on really tested his own patience, but if this led him to freedom—it was worth enduring everything this man was making him succumb too.

And even now, as the man eased himself up and down Jedidiah's hard, lubed slathered cock, his blood didn't hum with lust, but anger and he hated how his own body reacted to the man—it was like the ultimate betrayal.

''I love you so much, Jedidiah.'' The man breathed and curled his fingernails deep into Jedidiah's chest which caused Jedidiah to hiss through clenched teeth. ''Do you love me? Tell me you love me.''

He gritted his teeth. ''Yes, I love you.''

That egged on the man riding him like this would be their last fuck ever and went harder and faster, clearly close to his brink of orgasm and with one final thrust downwards, the man's body stiffened and he shot his load while he cried out Jedidiah's name.

He watched the man fall forward on top of him non-too kindly while he focused on catching his breath and Jedidiah hated how he could feel the vigorous rise and fall of the man's chest against his own.

Jedidiah tugged at the handcuffs while he stared at the top of the man's head and pictured wrapping his freed hands around the man's pretty little neck and watch the life drain right out of him, but the handcuffs merely rattled against the metal bed frame.

''...We're so perfect for each other, Jedidiah.''

Jedidiah narrowed his eyes, but responded in a neutral tone. ''Yeah, I think so too.''

The man adjusted his head and rested his chin on Jedidiah's chest and smiled. ''Tell me you love me.''

''I love you.''

''Say 'I love you, Bailey'.''

Jedidiah stared at the man long and hard before asking. ''Bailey? That's your name?''

The smile vanished from the man's face and Jedidiah watched as he sat up, but continued to straddle him with Jedidiah's hard cock still deep inside him. ''You didn't know my name?''

''You never told me--''

It happened before Jedidiah could even finish his sentence and the man, Bailey laid a harsh slap to the right side of his face before he took hold of Jedidiah's jaw in his hand and squeezed with strength he didn't know Bailey had.

''I told you my name and you forgot?'' He demanded and his voice was growing angrier with each word he spoke. ''You said you love me! You're a lair and I hate you!''

Bailey released his grip on Jedidiah's jaw and started to beat on him with that unknown strength and no matter how much he bucked underneath Bailey or how much he shouted at him to stop, Bailey continued, and Bailey no longer looked innocently crazy like he had when Jedidiah had been confronted by him at his place of employment, no, this Bailey looked viciously insane.