Honeymoon

Meredith's pov
We arrive at our honeymoon avenue and we find out we are at Hawaii. I have already was wanted to have my honeymoon at Hawaii. It must have been my moms idea to have here.

I ask Justin "are you excited?" He answered with "I am excited". I smiled because even though marriage was arranged he is still being a great husband to me.

We get off the plane and get into the limo and he ends up taking to a private part of the Island so no one will be in our business. We have arrive at the house we were staying at and it was absolutely beautiful.

We go inside and the weird thing is neither of us was weirded out we were sharing a bed with each other. We figured yeah we barely know each other but we might as well as be mature and do what normal married couples do.

We were really excited for the next two weeks. We decided we wanted hang out on the beach. We got our bathing suits, sunglasses, sunscreen and towels and headed off to the beach. We ended up actually having a great time together. We swam, tanned, talked, laughed and he even bought dinner even though I said I would, but he insisted because he was the man and he wanted to be a gentleman.

After dinner we headed back to the house and we were exhausted from the day. All I did was get a shower then went to bed. Justin did the same thing.