The Break Up

Justin POV
After I received the news I got my cell and called Selena & asked "can you come to over to my house, I have to tell you something."

She got here 10 mins later I opened the door welcomed her in she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She asked "so what is it you wanted to tell me?" I responded with "we have to break up" she asked "why?" I explained everything to her and oddly enough she understood. Which I'm glad because she has a tendency to get jealous a lot. I just hope Meredith's boyfriend is this understanding.

Meredith POV
I called Jake and told him to come over I have something to tell him. He said "ok be there in 10 babe." That made me feel even worse because I was about break up with him and he is the sweetest person in the world. He was here 10 mins later I told to him to sit on the couch. I was about to come out and say it but I started crying. Jake did what he always did when I cried said sweet things to me. After I was done I said "Jake we have to break up" he started yelling "seriously I can't believe I spent 3 years with you bitch" I started crying because he never called me a bitch. After he stopped yelling he left, he didn't even let me explain why we had brake up. Its so hard 3 years have just been washed down the drain.