Tux and Dress

Justin's POV
So today is the day I have to go buy tux. Everyone who is coming with me is my dad, Chaz, Ryan, and my little mini me Jaxon. Although he is not really paying attention. But I still want my little brother here because he is going to be the ring bearer. So were at the store and I literally have tried on 20 tuxes and not of them is the style I like. After we were about to give up the sales dude came and showed me the tux that just came in and I knew right there that was the one. It was black, formal but also the style Justin Bieber requires. It shows my "Bieber Swag." So we ended up buying it. I am very curious about what Merediths dress will look like.

Meredith's POV
So right now we're all at the dress store and by all I mean my mom, Justin's mom, and Jazmine (jazzy).Now don't get me wrong I love that Jazzy is here because she is going to be the flower girl and she is absolutely adorable, but she is not really paying attention.
We have been at this store for 3 hours and we have not been able to find the perfect dress for me. Until the sales lady comes and shows me the dress that just came in and I knew it was the one. It was totally my style white,sleeveless, and a beautiful neckline. It was the dress for me.