Family Secret

I woke up and it was now Monday, I thought about asking him about my experience the hole weekend. I just didnd new what to say, should I ask like: ''Are you a werewolf''. Then he would probably tell dad, and I would get some kind of psychologist. So I had to find out if he new anything, then I chose to spy on him. I putted cameras in the hole house, and out in the woods. He usually got out there to train, but I do not really know anymore. In the end of the day I checked all the cameras, but there was nothing on them. Only his normal rutine, I didnd know what to do now, and then someone knocked on the door. I was shocked, why would he come over to me. He haven't talked to me since mom died. My brother came in and said hey, I got really pissed. He haven't talked to me for 1 year, and then when he finally talks with me, he just say ''Hey''.

I jelled at him for 10 minutes, and he just stared at me like he was going to say something ', but didnd. He told me that he also had missed me, but that I reminded him of mom. After I got a little more calm, then I asked him what he wanted.

He told me:

I have something I need to tell you, but we should probably do it somewhere more privat. Some place wasn't.

I just wanted the truth, so I followed him in to the woods. Where I saw a cave, there was chains and bars. It looked like a prison, I didnd understand. He took a chair, and started explaining. I couldn't believe it at first, but my family started to make sense.

My brother was actually a werewolf, but only one time of the month and when he gets mad. He transforms into a wolf, but it had got him into trouble before. Once he got mad in the foodball game and he almost transformed, but mom was there so he didnd. Now that mom is dead he transforms every time he sees my face, because I look so much like her.

''That is why I haven't talked to you'' said Jonathan.

I understood why he did what he did, but ''why am I first a werewolf now' 'did I ask

Jonathan said that it usually runs in the veins, and it first comes when ones mother is dying or you became eighteen. So Jonathan has actually only known about this for 2 years, because my mother was dying for a hole year.

Jonathan and I left the cave, and we talked all night about it. I just couldn't understand it, but I had to because it was full moon in 3 days. When the moon was full I would transform, into a wolf and the first transform is the hardest.

I needed to be strong and prepare for the worst, or that what was Jonathan said o