Liz Hart's Birthday

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later....

"Phew!" Amelia said. "So you guys wanted to know what does she like for her birthday?" She asked. "Yeah. Prince Elias here wanted to know." Luca answered. "Did she believe that you have a boyfriend?" Klaus asked. "Yeah. At first I thought she's not going to believe me." She explained. "She's really gullible." Joel sighed. "So what did she like?" Randy asked. "Well she didn't mention some things..." She said. Were not getting much information here aren't we? "But I have a plan!" She suddenly said with a grin. "Okay so here's my plan. I'll arrange you guys so youknow what you have to do. First Yukiya." She looked at Yukiya. "Pretend that you lost something in class. And slowly bring the topic to her birthday." She said. "If Yukiya fails, that's where Luca comes in. Don't be too obvious okay? Leave your bag in class and act like you forgot it so that it won't be too obvious. Then again slowly bring the topic what she likes." She explained. "If Luca fails, Prefect Klaus comes in." She said and looked at my brother. "I know Prefect Klaus has his own ways so I won't argue with that." She said. "Heh." I heard my brother snickered. "If Prefect Klaus fails, that's where Randy comes in." She looked at Randy. "Randy, pretend that you're hunting for fairies with Taffy and then you suddenly remembered her birthday is in this weekend. Then you know the rest." She nodded to Randy. "If Randy fails, Azusa comes in." She looked at Azusa. "Try to make small talk like you suddenly saw each other on your way downstairs. And you know the rest." She explained. "If Azusa failed, Joel comes in." She looked at Joel. "Well since you're a spellsinger, we'll just have her notice you and you know the rest." She explained. "If Joel failed, that's where I comes in, I'll handle it on my own." She said. "And lastly if we all failed, Elias." She said and looked at me. "You have no choice but to ask her yourself." She said.

Where did she came up with all these plans? "How many days will we do it?" I asked. "When there's still time, we'll start tomorrow. Oh and uhh.. We all failed even Elias... I guess we'll just have to throw her a party." She said with a sigh. "I have an idea!" Luca suddenly had a light bulb on top of his head. "Prefect Klaus, you made an earring that's designed to communicate right? Maybe if we give Liz those earrings and each one of us has one, we'll get to hear what she likes!" Luca said. Actually that was a great idea. "You are a Genius Prankster." Joel suddenly blurted out. "At least I'm 'GENIUS'." Luca said. "Don't be all suspicious now." Amelia reminded us. "I'll get the earrings done later. Elias, you give her the earrings." Klaus said to me. I nodded and I'll give it to her tomorrow. We have one week to pull this off and I hope its not a total fiasco. And with that said, everyone agreed to Amelia's plan.

*MORNING*

I woke up early today, and it was part of the plan. My brother must've finished the earring made especially for boys and maybe he made two for Amelia and Liz. The plan is, we'll meet before classes starts at the lake. Me and Yukiya headed there early while my brother, Randy and Azusa was already there waiting.

Sometime later...

"Here, put this on." My brother said and gave two pairs for each. "Here's one for Liz." He said and gave me a light pinkish rose earrings. "Thanks." I said and put it on my pocket and after doing so everyone placed their earrings. "Does it look obvious?" Luca asked. Since he had an earring on his right ear Liz might notice. "Why don't you just put one?" Yukiya asked. Luca placed again his old earring and kept it. "Now, try and test it." My brother said. "Hello?" Amelia tested it. I heard her voice from the earring. "It works." I said. "Then were good to go." Amelia smiled. "You all remember the plan right?" She asked. "Yukiya, Luca, Prefect Klaus, Randy, Azusa, Joel, Me and Elias. That's the arrangement." She reminded us to make sure we all know what were doing. "Okay, this is teamwork!" She said and put her hand in the middle of a circle. I went for it too. Followed by Joel, Randy, my brother, Azusa, Yukiya then Luca. "In a count of one, two, three! TEAMWORK!" We all shouted. I guess everyone wanted to buy her a present don't they?