Please Don't Hurt Me (9)

"See ya later babygirl," Luke said as he was walking out the door.

"Bye, see ya later," I replied as I closed the door. Thank god today is almost over, I think that today has been the most eventful day that I've had in a long time. Except for the day my mom died.

I went back to the dining room to grab my book bag to finish the homework that was assigned yesterday that I didn't bother doing. It isn't that hard, only 5 questions about the pyramids. I'll be done in 10-15 minutes.

After I finished I went into the kitchen to grab my phone so I could text Abby about tomorrow.

'Hey Abs' I texted.

'Hey girl, how was your day with a certain badboy??' She questioned.

'Eh nothing major really happened,' she doesn't need to know about everything that happened today. If she did I would never hear the end of it.

'That cannot be true! It's Luke Parker for God's sake!' Great just another thing that she isn't going to let go.

'I'm sorry but nothing really major happened!' Good lord is she ever going to let this go?

At this point she decided to call me...

"I so don't believe you!" she screamed.

"Why not?" I had to try and make my story believable.

"Because it's Luke Parker we are talking about! If he's involved something interesting happened no matter where he is!" crap.

"Well I don't know what to tell you, nothing happened. I'm also involved and I want absolutely nothing to do with him," I told her. Hopefully she bought it.

"My mom is calling me, we are going out to eat tonight with my grandparents, but this conversation isn't over missy!" she told me.

"Alright, I have to start making dinner anyway. I'll see you tomorrow," I replied smiling.

"See you soon bye,"

"Bye," and we both hung up.

I went to my room to get my laptop so I could look up a recipe for spaghetti because that's one of my dads most favorite meals. I really don't want anything bad to happen tonight so I'm thinking that if i make one of his favorite meals and have none of it homemade then it will be harder for him to get upset with me.

My dad for some reason hates when I make things homemade, I really didn't think that I was that bad of a cook but I guess I am. 

I haven't made anything homemade in 6 months in fear of my dad finding out and hurting me.

After I found a decent recipe I printed it off and got all of the ingredients necessary.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I finished making my spaghetti around 6, I turned the radio on to my favorite channel; Kiss FM. I was about half way through finishing my plate when the door slammed open, dad must be home. 

"What smells like dog poop in here?" yep that's him.

"I just finished making spaghetti do you want any?" I tried to stay as calm as I could so that he wouldn't get upset with me.

That's the thing about my dad, I never really know when I'm going to upset him and i usually don't know why I upset him in the first place. My dad; He's about 6'1, light complexion, emerald green eyes with dark brown hair. He has a slight stubble forming along his chin but it's not like he cares enough to shave it off.