Chapter 13

The next morning i cuddle into the warmth that surrounds me. "Good morning angel." A deep masculine voice that is my mate tells me. "Time to get up, youve slept in all day!" I shoot up and look at the time 1:15 "oh my god why didnt you wake me sooner, its almost time for the meeting!" I shriek and jump out of bed. "Because you were cozy looking" is all he explains for letting me over sleep.

I sigh but rush to his bathroom and relieve my bladder then wash my hands, brush my teeth and rinse off my face. I walk back in his room and grab my suitcase, "what should i wear?" I ask holding up clothes. "Hmm.. Casual but slightly dressed up." He says before getting up and walking to his closet to get him clothes.

I shuffle through my bag grabbing dark blue jeans and a soft green button up shirt that compliments my eyes. I dress quickly and run a brush through my hair and make sure none is sticking up. Because that would be embarrassing to meet them with bed head. Yikes.

I slip my phone into my back pocket before turning to Kaden to see him tying his shoes. "Oh yeah!" I say remembering shoes. Kaden looks up at me and raises an eyebrow "what" i point to my feet, "forgot i need shoes." I say and he laughs before getting up and walking over to me. He kisses me, "youre so cute," and then he leaves going down stairs.

I smile and grab socks before following him. I sit on the fluffy leather couch when his head pops out from the kitchen, "ham and cheese omelet?" Kaden asks and I vigorously nod my head "yes please!" I beg as i put on my shoes. I walk to the kitchen and sit at the island, running my hand over the smooth surface watching My mate put the omelets on our plates and putting it in front of us.

I chow down, "so how does this work exactly" i ask curious being as ive never seen one. "Well, its not as formal because we arent making you official Luna yet. That will happen when you move here with us," he swallows his food and moves to put it in the sink with my plate, "so i will introduce you to the pack, and inform them so that they know you and that ive found my mate. After is a big BBQ" he says.

Everyone is arriving out back by now and gathering by the small stage on the patio. Soon there are at least a hundred and more outside and i look at Kaden wide eyed. "Its time." He kisses me before patting my butt and winking making me blush.

He slides the backdoor open and steps out. "Good afternoon Blue raven pack. I know its short notice but we have great news!" He says loudly to were everyone can hear him and it went silent with little rustling about the news "I, Alpha Kaden Jaxon, have found us our Luna, and my mate Derek Scotts," he pronounces waving me over.

So i walk out smiling timidly and run my fingers though my hair. I walk to my mate, "hello everyone. I am Derek Scotts, son of Beta Joseph Scotts from Dark shadow pack." I once again say formally like i did to Sam, who is in front of us smiling. "I am very happy to be here and can not wait to move here and fight, help and be a part of this pack." I finish and everyone cheers.

Kaden is smiling, "let us eat." Is what he says before grabbing my hand and walking towards the crowd who has started mingling and getting food. We walk over to Sam and someone else whom I recognize as the Delta or 3rd in command, Robin. Robin has light green eyes, and brown hair thats in a short mohawk and dark brown skin, making his eyes pop. Fairly muscled and smooth looking skin. "Robin, meet Derek." Kaden introduces us.

I smile and shake his hand, "hello, nice to meet you." I say politely to my future 3rd in command. His voice is a deep baritone and is very smooth. Kaden and him talk a moment before we move on to meeting other members of the pack. I meet quite a few people but notice that i did not meet his parents. I keep quite about that because i do not want him mad right now so i just smile and greet everyone.

We sit at a table and Kaden tells me to sit there while he gets us food. Im drumming my fingers watching the pack and realize that this is going to be amazing. A few people walk by and introduce their selves to me, making small talk. Kaden comes back holding two plates piled high with food and my stomach growls loudly, making him slightly laugh. As soon as he set down my plate I grabbed a rib and started to chow down. "So you like the pack so far?" He asks in between bites of chicken. I nod vigorously, "I'm so excited to meet everyone and live here!" He smiles and we eat the rest of our food in silence.

After a little while longer at the BBQ, Kaden announces that we have to head back. "Everyone feel free to stay and enjoy yourselves, Sam, you got this. I will talk to you later." Kaden says to everyone before we go inside, back to his room so I can pack up my bags. "Wow, that was so crazy! ugh, 2 weeks left and I can officially join you" I say dreamily while he walks up to me, wrapping his very muscular arms around me. Kissing the top of my head he nods, "yes so close my dear."

I look up at him when It dawns on me. "How old are you?!" I grab his shirt with my hands and look at him wide eyed. His head tosses back and he laughs so genuinely all I can do is stare in amazement. "23, I'm only 23. calm down" Kaden says after wiping a few tears from laughing so hard at me. "hmm... so youre a male cougar, you like them young," I say wiggling my eyebrows excessively causing him to rolls his eyes before lifting me up and tossing me on the bed.

We might of had a few make-out sessions before we headed back to my house that evening, and it was absolutely the best thing ever!