special chapter: hyung line

121116-
seoul, south korea

"have you ever danced before?" mark asked shinbi. she shook her head, hoping that they will not ask her to do so. "you should ask yugyeom to teach you." jb said.

the three maknaes went out to buy their lunches, since they lost the game. leaving shinbi with the four hyungs. "do you want us to teach you?" jackson asked and she shook her head. "i don't dance." she said. "everyone knows how to dance." jinyoung said. "nope." she said again.

the boys sighed, thinking if they should give up on making her dance. "you never ever danced before? like seriously?" jackson asked.

she actually does know how to dance. she used to when she was young, but after an accident on stage, she stopped. "n-never." she said. mark looked at her and doubted her answer. "really shinbi?" mark asked.

"aish! i said i never did." she said. mark looked at her again. "oh my god, stop looking at me like you're going to kill me." she said and the other three chuckled at the back. "holy freak, you're creepy." she said causing mark to laugh. "aish, fine. i did." she gave up.

"i danced when i was young. but i never continued." she said. "wae?" jb asked. "i had an accident before." she said. "what happened?" jinyoung asked.

"i fell on stage." she said.

"wait, seriously?" jackson asked. "that's it?" mark asked. "yah! i broke my arm and sprained my ankle cause of that!" she shouted. "ara-arasso.." mark said. "seeing you all dance in the practice room makes me miss dancing." she said and sighed. "why don't you dance again?" jinyoung asked. "maybe one day you can be an idol too." jb said. "can you sing?" jackson asked.

"little." she said. "wait, no i don't want to be an idol." she said and they nodded. "you should dance again!" the four shouted. "never!" shinbi shouted back.

"you should!"
"aniyo!"
"yes!"
"no!"
"yes."
"no.
"yeah!"
"nope."
"do it!"
"nah."

that continued for a while. anyways, the other three came back. and when they entered the practice room, they saw shinbi tackling their four hyungs-?

"what." youngjae said.
"the." bambam said.
"that's my girl." yugyeom smiled and the other two looked at him.

and so, the two slapped yugyeom in the arm causing him to wince in pain. "why!?" he shouted. "we just wanted to." the two said and laughed. "really now?" the younger one said.

"should we stop her? i think she's breaking jackson hyung's arm." bambam said. "nah. she won't." yugyeom said.

"let me go- ahhhhhhh!" jackson screamed while hitting the floor. "let's go eat downstairs." youngjae said and so the three left their hyungs suffer.

-
a/n: wah! i finished the book ㅋㅋㅋ took so long lol. anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this book! yugyeom needs to stay in his lane, holy moly. i'm so done with my bias list in got7. jaebum needs to chill. so as bambam- you know what, nevermind. i love them all anyways.

annyeong,
mya