chapter: sixteen

071016; 8:27 p.m
los angeles, california, u.s.a

"yugyeom.." she called out. the boy smiled at her and so did she. "wow, you look really taller in person." she said. he laughed.

she giggled at his laugh. she thought it was cute. haha! "you look prettier in person too." he said calmly. but in the inside, he's really freaking out and cringing. typical yugyeom. shinbi smiled, she is freaking out in the inside too, but ya know.

"you did great in the concert." she said.
"thanks." he said.

99% awkward.
1% laughing.
good job.

"ok, this is getting awkward." she said and he nodded. "i wanted to tell you something and i don't know if you'll think i'm strange cause of it, but i'm saying it." she said. he looked at her curiously but he wanted to say something too.

"can i go first?" he asked. shinbi looked at him. she wondered what is it he wanted to say that she can't go first? but she let him say it anyways. "shinbi, please don't think it's weird or anything, but i.." he stuttered.

just say it boi!

"i like you." he said and cringed all the way. shinbi laughed at his reaction after that. "wahh~ kiyo!" she said. "waeeeee?" he asked at her while laughing. "that's what i wanted to say too." she said. "jinjja..?" he asked and shinbi nodded. "kim yugyeom, i like you too." she said and smiled. that's when yugyeom started freaking out.

he started running around and shouted "lee shinbi likes me back!" over and over. shinbi laughed at him. she really thought it was cute. he ran back to her and smiled. "m-mian." he said and smiled.

shinbi loves his eye smile.
who wouldn't?

she tip-toed her feet until she reaches him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. yugyeom was suprised. well, he wasn't expecting her to kiss him! "s-shinbi.." he called and gave her a smile.

that's when all the other members suddenly appeared.

"yugyeom!" they shouted. "you have a girlfriend from la and you didn't tell me!?" mark, the la boy shouted at the younger one. "why didn't you tell us you idiot!?" jackson shouted. shinbi laughed at his hyung's reaction but she felt kind of shy too.

"hi there!" youngjae greeted in english. she likes how all the members would always speak english. she thought it was cute.

"what's your name?" junior asked her. "lee shinbi-imnida." she said and smiled. "i met her a while ago!" bambam shouted. "you what?" yugyeom asked shocked. "i told you i did. but you ignored me." bam said and pouted.

that's when yugyeom suddenly started running around again and kept shouting.

"saranghae lee shinbi!"