chapter: fifteen

071016; 7:17 p.m
los angeles, california, u.s.a

the concert soon started, and got7 was standing right in front of her. she smiled as they sang their new song fly.

"flyyyyyy~" got7's sunshine sang.

youngjae was her third favorite then mark was next. she cheered for them and waved her lightstick. shinbi really is a big fan of them, especially a yugyeom stan.

she wondered, did he notice her sitting right in front of them? or does she look really different that he couldn't notice her?

after the songs, they all had a talk with the fans. she watched yugyeom closely, and smiled when she saw him smiling at the fans.

his eye smile.
his voice.
his dancing skills.
his personality.

that's all what she liked about him.

she watched them sing to one of the lucky fans and when she saw yugyeom singing to her, she felt jealous, wanting to be the one sitting right there. but that's when she saw bambam, he started singing at the girl. after he finished singing, he looked at shinbi, and smiled.

she got shocked that he knew where she was sitting. though, the girls beside her thought that bambam was smiling at them. shinbi knew it was for her though, since she had met bambam.

lucky.
pfft.

the concert ended well. after all that jibber jabber, it was time for the hi-touch. shinbi was excited. excited to finally see all of them close-up.

after half an hour of waiting, it was finally her turn. her heart beated really fast like it was gonna explode. she was freaking out.

jb was first.
mark went next.
junior went third.
bambam went fourth.
youngjae went next.
jackson followed.
and lastly, yugyeom.

yugyeom saw her and smiled widely. when she got to touch his hands, she felt the spark. it's like there were butterflies in her stomach.

and after all of that, she freaked out in the end. it's funny. i guess. haha! yugyeom on the other hand, knew she would come. he was excited to finally get to talk to her later! he was nervous too.

he liked her too though.

he enjoyed the letters that they've been writing to each other. though, they're not really close to each other yet, they felt like they knew each other already for a long time.

after some time had passed, the concert finally finished. shinbi was standing in front of the back door of the concert place. her hands were shaking as she kept walking back and forth from the same spot.

"what should i say?!"
"what do i tell him?!"
"what am i doing!?!"

those were the words going on and on, on her head. but she finally got over it and took a deep sigh. "you got this shinbi." she said to herself.

"shinbi." he called.

she turned around to see the familiar face guy standing right in front of her. her mouth soon turned into a smile.

"yugyeom.." she said.