Chapter thirteen: Stereotypes

So I've kind of covered individual stereotypes but like I really hate then so here's like all of them together.

This really should be called exposing lies!!

Okay so you should know how this goes by now. I find a 'fact' and then basically just like shout at the person and then like....yeah that's basically just it really. So I guess this is it.

1. We don't have red telephone boxes everywhere. (England)

Or even the blue police boxes like the Tardis. Or like the weird modern? Ones, ya know the rectangle things....anyway back to the point. I mean like they may be a few littered around here and there but I don't think anybody actually uses them still. Unless they're like filming a movie or something. But what I'm trying to say is that pretty much everybody had a mobile phone or like even just a house phone or something. I mean c'mon it is 2016 and no we are not stuck in the past, unlike the end scene from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs seems to suggest.

2. This picture...

A) I literally just said we don't live in the past seriously!!! Although

A) I literally just said we don't live in the past seriously!!! Although...I do love learning about the past!!! What!? It's really cool and interesting okay?

B) Ah okay this one is true for me...but loads and loads of people like everywhere, all around the world, Care what people think. It's like really serious too, sometimes it can lead to like suicide as well. But let's not go down that route right now. It's the reason why makeup was invented, why hmm other stuff like...something ah plastic surgery or like that remove fat thing was invented, it's the reason 'popular' people exist!! Anyway you get my point.

C) So maybe this is true. But over here in the British Isles, we don't get a lot of sun!!! So when the sun finally decides to make an appearance, you gotta embrace it!! Barbies, pool parties, ice cream (but we have ice cream every weather even snow!) and days out to the seaside!!!

D) Well that's a lie. Just straight up lie, it's not where you come from that determines this, it's your personality. You might be someone who has OCD or you might just be a complete slob or somewhere in-between the two. Who knows? Also you might be allergic to dust so yeah....moving on!!

E) (Drink as in alcoholic drink) This is almost the same as the one above. You may be someone that can never refuse a drink, a recovering alcoholic, someone who doesn't drink or someone who knows their boundaries. Like I said it varies.

F) Well..well...well.. Literally this gets me seriously pissed of I mean seriously. First of all that's a lie. Second of all I have been studying French for about six years..yeah I may be crap at it but still that's not the point, some people are good at it brilliant even also not just French other languages yeah like German and Spanish and other ones!!and I'm just gonna leave it at that cause this will spiral out of control.

G) Erm maybe? I mean...I don't have a dog....as do a lot of other people. So I can't really answer this question, some people do have a dog though so maybe?

H) I wouldn't live anywhere else!!! Nah I'm just kidding..there's a whole wide world to explore!! Also loads of celebrities have moved outta here, *cough* James Corden *cough* please come back!!

3. So I've been searching around, digging up the dirt and something keeps popping up, appearing on various web pages. It's that British actually do like queuing!!! Well no this is wrong you may just be a little confused...we do not like or enjoy queuing we just respect the que. Because it is really annoying when you've been in a que for sometime patiently waiting, when some young hooligan (I am so sorry and will never say that again) just pushes in. Every Brit knows that feeling and that's why we que because you know the feeling and you just wouldn't want that to be you. Okay.

A/N

That's all folks!!! Yeah I was gonna write more but I got bored so yeah...my bad! Hehehe
*Note the sarcasm
Byeeeew thanks for reding!!!