I.M SMUT - Touch.

" Changkyun how long are you gonna be in the bathroom?! " you whined

" Changkyun how long are you gonna be in the bathroom?! " you whined. You were waiting for your boyfriend to appear when his roommate came up to you, Wonho. " Wanna play a game in the meantime? its gonna take awhile I guess. " He said as he walked up to his PS4, you sat next to him. You guys were playing some shoot-game but Wonho kept killing you instantly " Oppa! Let me win! " you kept whining " Okay, okay. Sorry " He replied coming closer to you. " Hey, you have a eyelash on your cheek.. " He reached out for your cheek laying his hand down on it, thats when you heard someone clear his throat " What the fuck is this? seriously what are you guys doing? " He had to control his rage, you could hear it. Wonho quickly stood up and faced Changkyun " Hey sorry it wasn't wha- " " Get the fuck out, don't make me fucking repeat myself. " Changkyun cut him off balling his fists, Wonho quickly went out of the room. You were scared of what'll happen you never saw him like this honestly " Why was he touching you? Why were you letting him?! " He said in a calm tone, so calm it made you even more scared. " H-he said there was a eyela- " You were pushed against the wall, Changkyun his body pressed against yours " Did you like it? " He whispered in your ear you couldn't even reply he smacked his lips on yours kissing you with lust, you could feel his bulge which made you turned on. He went down from your lips to your jawline to your neck making bruises everywhere, his soft lips against your hot skin felt so good. " Ngh- " you moaned out but you covered your mouth quickly. " Th- the members will hear! " you said embarrassed. " Good, let them hear! let them hear youre mine. " he whispered in your ear in a husky voice continuing leaving marks in your neck, pulling up your black sweater throwing it across the room. He kissed your collarbones then removed your bra, grouping one boob while he circled his tongue around the other, sucking on your nipple and nibbling on it. You started to let out small moans " g-god.. "

Changkyun grinned to your moans " You turn me on so much when you moan like that.. " he said licking his lips, you wrapped your legs around his waist then he kissed you and threw you on the bed, ripping his shirt off. You smirked pushing him down on the bed kissing his neck leaving little marks, you went down his beautifully shaped abs to his pants pulling it off, kneading his member with the fabric in between it. " B-babe.. " he groaned out, damn he's sexy! you pulled off his boxers slowly, then you took his members in your hand, licking the top of it. You heard him groan and looked at him when you went down with your mouth on his member, then you felt his hands on your head so he could move you at a pace he liked. " F- fuck Y/N .. " then he pushed you down, ripping your panties off " Don't hold back. " He said smirking. Kissing your thighs to your private part, making long licks then he inserted a finger. " Fuck Changkyun! " you screamed.

He grinned as he sucked on your clit sending shock through your body, you moaned and grabbed his hair.

Your back arched but he presses you to the bed firmly. " P- Please I can't bear this any longer, put it in ! "

you screamed out. " How badly do you want it? " he asked with a teasing tone while he climbed on top of you kissing your neck again. " This bad " you said while you kissed him, a sloppy but hot kiss, tongues fighting, then you bit on his lower lip. He entered you with no warning " CH.. " You managed to say before you screamed out of pleasure " Babe, you feel so good " He said while starting to thrust harder and harder till he found that spot. " YES. THERE. " You screamed out from the top of your lungs, you felt your climax coming and grabbed onto his back, which would obviously be bruises after this. Changkyun looked at you and kissed you A kiss full of pure passion. " I love you " He whispered before he came, after that you came too. You two snuggled under the covers and hugged tight. " They'll know now that you're mine. " He said with a bright smile , " Dork " You said before you kissed him.

Then you heard whispers, " I think they heard.. " You sighed. " I hope they did. "