I will find him

The picture is of yoon

YONA P.O.V

My face lit up when he said "I will tell you".He led me outside and gave me instructions,"at the border of fire village and wind village you will find a priest and also hak"

*thump-thump*

*thump-thump*

*thump-thump*

My heart beat raced at the mention of his name "he will tell you the locations of the others" he explained "but",he continued so I looked at him "I will send you with some bodyguards since you don't know how to fight" he said with a sigh

"mundok...don't worry I will bring them back no matter what" I assured him "are you sure milady?" he asked with a serious look,I gave him a confused look "do you know who is the king of kouka kingdom?" he asked I shook my head "its su-won" he said my eyes widened "but he is currently the owner of my father's company,right?" I protested trying not to believe what he said "yes you are indeed correct but there are things you don't know","what?"I asked "su-won's father meaning your uncle and your own father were siblings" my jaw dropped "when the kingdom needed a king your grandfather chose his second son meaning your father instead of his first son, your uncle" he explained, out of shock I still didn't say anything "kouka kingdom and sei city is not far, you know" he said. Now that I think about it we did got here just by crossing the forest "so, what do you want to do now mil- yona princess?" 

"I will ask hak" I said bluntly and he laughed at my reckless decision,I pouted "are you sure you are going to leave your decisions upto him?" he asked joking "he is the only person I trust the most now!" I said seriously

Mundok stopped laughing but instead gave me a smirk and said "do you even think he will come with you?" I knew that there was only one thing to do "I will make him join me!" I said still serious because.......he is the only one I need by my side now.........my strongest hero "why do you need hak on your side princess?"mundok asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Love Lucy