Why did you do this to me?

The picture is of jae-ha

Shin-ah p.o.v

I began to search for ki-ja I looked everywhere but I couldn't find him so I informed hak so he said "don't tell anything to milady and search for him along with jae-ha" I nodded my head and told about this to jae-ha.

Hak p.o.v

They went to look for ki-ja, I wish that they would come back early because soon it'll be night time .I was discussing something with village people when old man (did i mention that hak is the present general of wind tribe) arrived, the first thing he did was to hug milady tightly, so tightly that she was unable to breath 'thank god you're safe' he said,soon another guy came running towards me and said 'sir hak they attacked the merchants which were supposed to bring food and other necessary items for us' everyone started arguing that we should shoot their heads right away. 'Don't be in a hurry' old man said 'we still don't have any proof to attack them, attacking them means war' they started discussing but I was worried about those 3 idiots right now.

I asked yun to take milady to her room and then come with me, It was night time now we took a flash light as we walked towards the main river, I saw a little light coming from there we went near to it and found those 3 idiots were sitting there lost in thoughts I hit jae-ha's head and asked ' what is the matter droopy eyes why are you all here?' he looked at me with a serious look and said 'we have to discuss something important hak'I stared at him for a while then sat down and asked 'what is it?','we will leave this place tomorrow without milady,she will be in danger if she stay with us it is the best for her to stay here as you all--'jae-ha said when I interrupted "yeah I know, I was thinking of discussing it with you all sooner or later","they are right since she is in wind village she shouldn't have any problem staying here" yun said and we all agreed immediately......looks like it's the final farewell milady...

Yona p.o.v

Hak and the others are not here....I wonder where did they go there is not even signal in my phone here since it is a village and we ran too faraway from the city,how should I contact them?I hope they are safe 'you should go to sleep' tae-yeon said with a smile I patted his head and said 'you should go to bed early too','I can't sleep,grandpa is busy and hak is not here too no one is here to read me a story' he said with a cute face 'I'll tell you a story then' I said and he smiled as he showed me the way to his room.

It was quite messy so I cleaned it first and said 'come tae-yeon lay on your bed' he ran towards me and sat on my lap as I told him a story and he fell asleep I carefully put him on his bed and I fell asleep beside him

When I opened my eyes and saw that he was sitting beside me and said 'good morning rina-chan' I stood up quickly and apologized for sleeping in his room without his permission he said 'its ok' and I went back to my room then took a bath, changed my clothes and put a pony tail and the outfit was really cute I wonder who gave this I should really thank them it was a half sleeved shirt and shorts I went outside to look what is going on.

 It was quite cheerful but hak and the others weren't around so I asked one of his friend and he said 'hak left this morning' I was very shocked to hear that so I ran towards mun-dok and started crying he took me to his room and explained why they left me 'please teach me how to use a gun sir mundok!' I said but he declined "no milady I can't,if I teach you then I will be disobeying my former boss orders" I was sad by hearing that
"~sigh~ milady you should understand why sir hated weapons" I was at my crushing stage but I didn't wanted to cry infront of mun-dok he will be worried so I exited the room and went inside my room.......i can't.. i can't cry infront of anyone because the persons who are most important to me, who helped me the most are not here anymore especially....him.....why did you leave me too?.....i love you......please come back*crying*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Love Lucy