Who do i tell

Aaliyah- so lately I've been feeling sick every time I ate certain things I threw it up I just thought I had the stomach flu but I thought to myself I haven't had period at all could I be pregnant. I mean I only fucked one person which was Marcus,damn me and him did it and he didn't pull out. before I start assuming shit let me get a test so I threw on my house shoes I grabbed my phone and keys and hoped in the car making my way to the drug store. I started searching for pregnancy test I got 4 different ones just in case they all come out different, I drove back home and rushed upstairs I peed on all four sticks and waited for 5 minutes. i checked them they all came out with the same result I sat back on my bed and just cried.I was scared,confused and shocked who do I tell if I tell donate he's going to go off on me and I don't need harmony judging me on this situation and Marcus has the right to know. I dialed his number it rung a couple times before he answers.
Phone convo

M- hello

A-(crying) Marcus

M-babygirl calm down and tell me what's wrong

A- Marcus I'm pregnant

M- are u sure

A- yes I took for pregnancy tests,and they came out with the same results

M- damn and ik I didn't pull out

A- what am I supposed to do Marcus

M- stop using that "what am I " we are going to take care of it ima step up I love u and are unborn child

A-OK

Ends phone convo

I laid down trying to figure out a way to tell my brother and sister about me being pregnant. I'm scared and ik both of them are going to be mad and maybe disappointed. ima just sleep up on it I rubbed my belly and drifted off to sleep.