Finding out who put aaliyah in the hospital

Aaliyah- so im laying in the hospital bed,and I see harmony walk in,it looked like she's been crying but I didn't ask. she sat in a chair trying to figure out what happened, Marcus didn't even notice her walk in the room. she looked at him,then at me with that who is he look on her face I looked at her and gave her that don't judge me look. when I was about to tell harmony who he was I was interrupted,when donate busted threw the door he looked beyond pissed then he looked over to Marcus and asked what he was doing here, and how he knew me.
My heart started pounding i didn't even pay attention to Andre walk in behind dontae.I didn't know Marcus knew my brother but then again I never told Marcus who my brother was, I was scared of what Marcus was going to tell donate, donate told Marcus he wanted to speak to him outside. so Marcus kissed me on the forehead and walked out wit my brother, its been 10 minutes since they have been outside. harmony and Andre are in the corner talking about the conversation they had this morning that didn't end so well. donate and Marcus came in laughing and smiling Marcus,walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and sat next to me. I saw donate walking toward me with his head down."who did this to u Aaliyah" he asked trying to not show his anger. "nobody donate I just fell down a flight of stairs" I said lying playing wit the ends of my hair."don't fucking lie to me who tf did this to u,and u didn't fall down no fucking flight of stairs" he said getting even more mad. "OK u wanna what really happened dad saw me,I saw him I started walking fast he grabbed me and tried to take the little bit of money I had when I refused to give him it he started hitting me and that's when Marcus saw me and helped "I said yelling at him and crying. he got pissed and walked out the room,15 minutes later I see him come back and sit next to me I ended up falling asleep wit Marcus next to me.