Chapter Nineteen

~ Liam ~

Liam entered the abandoned music studio as Anna played her usual song on the piano. "Do you ever get tired of that song?" he asked leaning against the door fame with his arms crossed over his chest. He chuckled as Anna jumped at the sound of his voice.

"No," she muttered as she continued playing.

"So, I heard you, and Zayn are going on a date tonight," Liam stated. "Is that true?"

"Why do you care?" Anna asked not bothering to look at him.

"I don't,"

"Whatever you say, tough guy," Anna replied.

"Is it true, or not?" Liam asked getting a bit frustrated.

"It's true," Anna nodded as she started to play the song again.

"Why? He makes fun of you all the time." he pushed himself off the door fame, and walked over to her.

"Why do you think I'm going?" Anna asked as she stopped playing, and finally looked at him.

"Because your trying to make me jealous," he smirked standing beside her seat.

"Ha! Make you jealous?" Anna asked as she fake laughed. "Don't flatter yourself, Liam."

"Oh, Angel." Liam started. "If only you were a better lair,"

"I'm not lying!" she denied in a high pitched voice.

"Whatever you say, love," he replied using her words.

"Shut up," she mumbled as she playfully glared at him.

"You're not going with him." Liam said as he sat down beside her.

"Excuse me?" Anna replied raising an eyebrow at him.

"I said, you're not going with him." he repeated a bit louder this time. 

"Who do you think you are?" Anna yelled getting up from her sit. "My father?"

"No, but I'm sure your father wouldn't want you whoring around with a guy like him."

Anna took a step back, obviously offended by his words. "First of all, my father doesn't mind me going on a date with Zayn. He doesn't smoke, or drink like you. Second, I'm not whoring around! It's one date! Plus Zayn is twice the guy you'll ever be!"

"You know what, Angel? You keep think that!" Liam yelled as he turned around, and walked towards the door. "Just don't come crying to me, when his friends crash your date!"

* * *

~ Anna ~

Anna sat still in her seat as Rachel curled her hair. "Are you done yet?" she whined.

"Almost," Rachel replied as she curled her last strand of hair . "Just stay still."Anna huffed as she crossed her arms. "Done." Rachel smiled.

As if on cue, the door bell rang.  Anna quickly slipped on her black heels. She wore a red staples dress that flowed down just above her knees with a washed out vest jean jacket, a black clutch. Her red lipstick matched her smoky eye make up perfectly. Rachel made sure of it.

"Anna," Adam called. "Zayn is here."

"Good luck." Rachel whispered. "Tell me everything tomorrow." She gave Anna a quick hug.

Anna pulled away with a smile, and rushed downstairs. "Bring her home by 10," Anna heard her father say. "and no later than that."

 "Yes, sir." Zayn smiled at him. He was wearing a black suit. He didn't look as nice as Liam did, but he still looked good. "You look beautiful," he whispered in her ear as they walked out.

Anna felt a little freaked out. When Liam whispers in her ear it made her shiver, but when Zayn did it, it just felt weird. Stop comparing them! Anna scowled at herself. Zayn opened her door for her, and helped her in the passenger's seat.She mumbled a thank you, and got in.

He circled around the car, and hopped in as well. They drove for fifteen minutes before they stopped at the Italian restaurant , which is the only restaurant in town. They walked in, and Zayn was being a total gentleman. He opened the door for her, and even pulled out her seat. However, everything went down hill when the waitress came.

"Hi Zayn," She greeted in a seductive voice as she rubbed his shoulders. Her shirt was five bottoms undone, showing her full cleavage. 

Zayn smiled at her, and stared at her chest. "Hey."

She glared at Anna. 'What would you like to drink?" she fake smiled at her.

"Just water please," Anna mumbled feeling intimated.

"And for you?" she looked at Zayn, and bit her lip trying to be seductive.

"The same, thanks." he smiled, and winked.

Anna couldn't believe it. Zayn was flirting with another girl on their date. She let it slide, though. Soon after, his friends came. Harry and, Niall greeted Zayn with a weird hand

"Ah, so it's true," Harry said as he put his hand on Zayn's shoulder. "You are going out with the minister's daughter.

"Going out with her?" Zayn asked. "No, no. We're just chilling."

If Anna didn't know any better, it sounded like Zayn didn't want to be seen with her.

"Really?" Niall asked as Zayn nodded. "Cause it looks to me, like you two are on a date."

"A date?" Zayn asked. "No, no. I'd never go on a date with her." 

Anna raised an eyebrow at him. "You know what?" She asked getting up as the slutty waitress came back with the water. "Screw you!" she yelled as she took the water from the waitress, and dumped it over Zayn's head.

The whole restaurant was staring at them with shocked looked on their faces. They couldn't believe the minister's daughter just did that. However, Anna didn't care. She just ran out, and called for a cab. She went to the only place she felt okay. Once she arrived, and paid the cab driver, she made her way inside. As she entered, she heard a familiar voice. Anna peaked thought the crack in the door, and found Liam singing the sane song he was singing last time.

"I find your lips so kissable. And your kiss unmissable. Your fingertips so touchable. And your eyes irresistible." he sang.

Once he finished Anna walked in. The click of her heels made Liam's head snap towards her. "I never thought I'd say this," she said as she looked down at her feet. "but you were right."

"What?" he asked.

"You were right," she repeated a bit louder as she looked up at him.

"What?" he asked again.

"You were right!" she yelled.

Liam started to laugh as Anna gave him a confused look. "I heard you the first time, Angel." he confessed with a smirk on his face.

"You jerk," Anna said with a smile as she hit him lightly with her clutch.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Liam asked as he pushed himself to the other side of the seat, making room for Anna to sit down.

Anna shook her head. "Not really,"

"Alright then, just know I'm here for you,"

Anna gave him a confused look. "Why would you be here for me? We are nothing alike."

"You're right, We are nothing alike." Liam replied. "But, that's the beauty of it. Plus we're friends" he smiled. It wasn't just one of his lame smirks. It was a true smile. "Isn't that what friends do?"

"Yeah," Anna agreed in a whisper as she smiled back. "That's what friends do."