Chapter 17

Chapter 17- My nightmare

~ Chad's P.O.V ~

"I thought about it.... Maybe tomorrow I can show you something before you leave."

She looked sad.. I smiled at her, "That's amazing!" I tell her.

I give her a side smile and come closer to her face, "You know... You are the most beautiful woman that has set foot on this earth."

I placed my lips to hers and this time our kiss lasted longer... At that moment I fell into another universe with her but was sucked back to this word when she abruptly sat up.

"Chad...This kiss. It was diffrent." She said touching her lips.

"Did you like it?"

She blushed and nodded her head looking down at her hands. I held one of her little hands into my large hands, "That's a good thing..." I tell her looking into her eyes while I kissed her hand.

"What do you mean good?" She told me above a whisper.

"It means you have the same feelings as me." I say giving her a soft smile. "You like me, Scarletie."

__________________________

~ Scarletie's P.O.V ~

I can't function whats happening right now. I like him? This weird feeling thats bubbling inside of me is... Is it love?

I stand up. "Eh. It's... getting dark. Yes. We have to go home and get some food.. for- for dinner." I stutter out.

Chad laughs throwing his head back... "Can we please just eat here?" He says batting his lashes and pouting.

"Nonesense... Chad, the wolves will follow the scent and could attack us." I told him seriously.

The glow of cheerfullness left his eyes. "I forgot about them..." He tells mostly to himself. "Okay. Then we should hurry up."

__________________________

We hurried to the cabin and caught our meal just in time before the sun could set. I fried some fish and during dinner I tried my best not to make eye contact with Chad.

While we curled up underneath the quilt Chad wrapped his arm around my waist and I layed there silently praying Mother would forgive me.

Mother told me falling in love is a bad thing which could bring many promblems to someone. She told me to stay away from humans, mostly men. Since I was a little girl Mother told to never speak to any of them... but I have disobeyed her.

She hated whenever I asked her questions about people. All she would say is "They are dangerous! Now don't ask that type of question again."

But Chad doesnt threaten me like the humans Mother talks about...

__________________________

I am on my knees and bawling into my hands, everything seemed confusing. My dark sorrounding looked like they drooped. The ocean and even the sky was gray.

I looked up and saw a boat leaving and a man sitting inside of it. I suddenly stood and ran in the water after him. I scream wanting to call him and reach out to him, but no sound comes out and it seems the more I run to him the farther he is.

I try to sream one more time and hear a powerful screeching noise escaping my lips as I sit up and notice I am back in the cabin. My heart is beating fast and I could feel my hair stick to my face from the sweat that's trickling down my forehead.

Tears and sweat quickly started to mix together, when I noticed Chad isnt laying on the mattress where he should be. Chad left.. Without even a farewell!

"This all happened too fast! Why did he leave so soon?!" I scream as tears stream down my face.

__________________________

~ Chad's P.O.V ~

I sigh and frown as I stare into the water. These days has really flown by. I am not sure what I want...

Should I really leave. Today would be the last day I would be with Scarletie? What would happen when I go? When I think about it, I really dont want to leave.. Even if she is a witch I really feel like I can't live without her.

I heard a piercing scream that cut into my thoughts. A girl's voice, obviously Scarletie, is shouting out my name. I turn around and see her running through the sand.

Good she is here... I feel her arms wrap around me. "Scarletie I have decide-"

"I want to go with you!" She said.

I feel her loosen the hug as I stand there shocked at the sudden approach . "I like you!" Scarletie tells me as I get drowned into her deep blue eyes. "A lot..."