two

Akira...

It has been some years since my dad had left me here in Konoha. Life is different. I don't have some of the people I love with me. "Akira!!!!"

I turned around and saw Jay. I wiped my eyes and smiled up at her. "Hey, is class starting?"

"Yup!!" Jay got my hand and we ran together to the academy. "Ooh! Guess what!?"

"Mmmm?" I hummed, she grinned and just as Haruki passed by she blushed madly.

"I told Haru that I liked him!!" My mouth dropped and I looked at Haruki. He saw me so he winked at Jay. "Damn."

"Come on. Today we are being sorted into teams." Jay nodded and we walked inside. I sat next to Sasuke and Naruto sat next to me. "Hey Jay? What if we don't make it?"

"Shut up because we will!!!" Jay scolded, I put my hands up in defence mode. I looked up and saw both Naruto and Sasuke kissing. "OMG!!!! Naruto your gay!?!"

I couldn't hold it so I ended up laughing my ass off. "Wow! Naruto and Sasuke together forever!"

"I'll k-kill you N-Naruto!" Sasuke gagged, I giggled.

"Sense danger..." Naruto muttered and turned around to see Sakura and the rest of Sasuke's fangirls with murdered looks. "Ah! I didn't do anything!"

Sakura was about to take a blow to Naru's head but I stopped her. Why? Because I'm that awesome! I stopped her wrist and was near braking it. "Nobody touches my cute blonde."

Sasuke glared at me. "Everyone back to your seats!" Iruka-sensei said as he entered the room. "First, you will be sorted into your teams."

I zoned out until team six came. "I hope I'm with Sakura." Naruto muttered and I shuddered. Yuck. How can he like a piece of trash.

"Team six! Höki Jay, Kaguya Haruki and Shimura Dan." I sighted, guess we aren't in the same team. Fuck... "Team Seven! Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke." Iruka looked up at the class. "And Uchiha Akira."

I zoned out for the rest since Jay is in team six and I'm in team seven. I got up once we were released by Iruka-senei. "Akiraaaa!" Jay huffed.

"What?"

"I wanted to be on your team!!" I nodded in understanding. We said bye and she headed off her way. And me my way.

Flashback..

"Daddy." I whispered, while shaking him awake. He groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What Akira?"

"I want mommy. She always saw the sunset with me!" I pouted. "Where is mommy?"

"She's gone baby." I put a thinking face on. Then it hit me. The blood and mommy saying she loved me. I jumped. "Come here."

Daddy picked me up and put me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed in his chest. "I miss mommy, daddy."

"I do too." I fell asleep but heard my daddy whisper something in my ear. "I love you."

End..

Wow memories hurt. I wiped my eyes. Again. And walked towards the academy. I was walking through the hall and heard muffling come out of a room.

I entered and giggled at the sight. "Hi Sasuke..." I smirked evilly. He did what he always does; glared. "Need help?"

"Mnhmnmh!" I kneeled in front of him. He watched my every move. I moved a strand of hair out of his eyes. I got the tape and ripped it off. "Mmhnmm!"

Sasuke hissed in pain. "That hurts?" I gave a thinking face. "Never knew."

"Where is Naruto!?" He growled. I shrugged my shoulders. I got up but was pushed against the wall instantly. With Sasuke's hands on each side of my head. "Where is Naruto!?!"

"How the fuck would I know! I'm right here!" I hissed back. I pushed him and walked out. "Ugh.. Boys." I muttered as I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

Hope ya liked it.