"Lique..." Bahja whispered, as she plays one of our favorite songs, Ex Again by Eric Bellinger ft. Jhene Aiko.

"Yeah?" I say, stuffing my hands into my pockets.

"I'm transferring,"

"What?!" I exclaimed. No, no, no. "You're joking right?"

"No, Lique, I'm serious. My mom got a really huge promotion but the thing is that the other office building is in Forks..." She said in a bummed tone.

"Oh my gosh! What am I going to do without you." I'm on the verge of tears, this is my A1 since day 1.

"What am I going to do without you, Lique! I don't want to leave. I want to stay with you and everyone here."

"Ugh it's not going to be the same! You're my only bestfriend. I can't sneak in your window late at night anymore when I get fed up and I need you...No Bahja you can't leave me."

I was now crying. My bestfriend was leaving. She held me.

"Jailee," she whispered, consoling me. "Please, don't cry..."

I walked into my small apartment hearing Aaliyah's voice singing It's Whatever; my favorite song from the radio. I smiled and immediately started singing lowly. I was now in a good mood thanks to Bahja. She took me to our favorite place: Papa's Pizza Palace. We played in the playhouse and ate pizza. But soon got kicked out because we were 'too big' to be playing in the ball pit. Ha!

I had a pizza box with me because she told me to have the left overs since she knew what was going on at my house. I was thankful to have a loving and caring friend like her. After sneaking the pizza box in my room I then went inside of the kitchen and my smiled faded. My mom was putting crack on the table making it into a straight line, rolling a dollar bill putting it under her nose and getting ready to sniff. Then, looking at me:

"The hell you looking at?" She snarled.

I quickly looked away, walking into the small kitchen. She started sniffing. I hated when she did drugs, she knew how much I didn't like it. Yet, she did it anyways to get on my nerves and told me that she does what she wants to. "Just get over it. It's not like she loves you anyway." my conscience would tell me. Even though she didn't it still bothered me.

•••

After hearing my moms radio cut on I pulled out my iPhone 5c that Bahja bought me for my birthday, a while back. Even though her family lived in an apartment her folks had money. I dialed Bahja's number and waited for her to answer.

"Hey Nique, I'm out with Bre. Imma have to call you back, alright."

"Aww!" I cooed. "Okay y'all have fun,"

I could see her smiling, "I'll catch you later, boo."

"Goodbye."

I'm happy for Bahja, she found herself someone so sweet and kind. I wonder if I will find myself someone.

I have been trying to find the right guy. I feel like boys want to rush. I just want to find someone to love me; for me. I had a total of six relationships my sophomore year. I dated Rayan, Lamar, Bryan, Nile, Sean, and Zoey. All of them just wanted to take my innocence; which is not going to happen. Plus, none of these relationships where serious. It was just to get in my pants all of them wanted the same things some of these Malcon High boys are dogs. I can never find anyone different. Next time, I'm going to actually get to know my next potential boyfriend.

To get away from my thoughts, I just turned on Pandora on my computer, turing it up to the max.

*ding*