I sang the song in my head. Back to back is one of my favorite songs by Drake.

Gosh this class is going by really slow. Help. I want to eat.

-Skips to lunch-

I go towards the cafeteria but then someone yanks me back.

"Ow!!" I said
"Oh I'm sorry Manda." I know that voice.
"It's okay Grayson" I did a weak smile

We walked in the cafeteria with no conversation. This is really awkward. Thank god I saw Chloe.

"Hey girl" she said all giggly
"Hey" I smiled. I looked back at Grayson sitting alone. I felt bad. But where was Ethan?
"Hey you wanna go sit with Grayson?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"Um I don't know.. If you want. Things are just awkward between us ever since he kissed me."
"Ohh. Well we don't have to if you don't want to." She said with a genuine smile. I sighed. I turned around and saw Ethan sitting with him. I turned back to her looking at him and smiling like crazy.
"Cmon lets go sit with them" I know how much she likes Ethan so why not?

She sat next to Grayson who was across from Ethan. And I sat next to Ethan who was across from Grayson. So basically Grayson was in front of me.

"Hey guys" Ethan said.
"Hey" Chloe and I said in unison.
"So tomorrow we go to the beach" Ethan said.
"Yup" I said popping the 'p'. Why is Grayson being so quiet?

I pulled my phone out and texted Chloe.

Me: hey can you take Ethan somewhere I need to talk to Grayson. Something's wrong.

I sent the message. She looked down at her phone then looked at me and nodded.

"Hey Ethan I have to show you something" she said getting up.
"Cool" well he seemed excited.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked Grayson.
He stayed quiet. He was looking at everything except me.
"Grayson?" I asked and grabbed his arm. He stopped looking around, looked down at his arm and then to me.
"Are you okay" I asked once again.
"I don't know.." He said unsure.
"Well what are you feeling?" I questioned
"I'm sorry if what I did the other day was wrong.. Or you didn't like it.. The kiss has been bugging me ever since.." He looked down. I didn't know what to say.
"It's not that I didn't like it. I mean I did. I just feel awkward tension between us." I said looking into his eyes.
"That's what I was also going to say" he said smiling.
"So how about we just let go of this tension?" I asked making sure he wanted the same
"Definitely" he smiled.

The bell rang and we got up.

"You mind if I walk you to class?" He asked.
"Of course" I smiled

We were outside of my fourth period waiting until the bell rang.

"So are you sleeping over tonight?" He asked.
"Yeah I think so" I said looking down. Thank god we both don't have practice today.
"Is Lauren going to be there also?" Oh man I hope not.
"Um I don't think so.. I hope not." He said
"Same"

So while all of the talking was going on Grayson was leaning against the wall and I was in front of him. And like in the middle of our conversation he grabbed my hands and just held them. Yup.

I looked down at my phone and saw we only have 2 minutes before the bell rings.

"Well the bells going to ring, you need to get going so you're not late." I said
"Ehhh I'll be fine. But yeah I guess I should get to class."
"Well um meet at our spot okay?" He asked
"Yeah" I smiled. Gosh I just can't help but smile. He's so cute.
"Alright" he said and hugged me. I hugged him back. I wanna say the hug lasted about 10 seconds until we broke apart. We both smiled at each other and went our ways.

What class is this? Oh yeah Geometry. I know nobody in here. I forget her name. I look down at my schedule. Ms.Rodwin. That's right.

She handed out a thick ass packet of homework.

"What the fuck." I whispered.
"Excuse me?" She looked at me. I didn't even say it that loud. Everyone looked at me.
"What?" I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about.
"What did you just say?" She asked coming closer.
"Okay honestly like you expect us to do a huge load of this shit in one night. Like we have other teachers who already give us a shit load of homework. And you expect us to turn this in tomorrow? Yeah that's bullshit!" I said not realizing what I just said. Oh shit. Everyone just had their mouths wide open.

She sent me down to the principles office. Fun stuff. I sat down waiting for someone to talk to me.

"Amanda Lopez?" I heard someone say.
"Yes?" I asked
"Step in here please." I followed the voice

"So why were you sent here?" The lady asked.
"Well..." I started "my teacher, ms.Rodwin handed us a huge math packet that's due tomorrow. And the. Out of nowhere I just spoke my mind. I didn't even mean to say what I said but I thought it." I said looking at her.
"And what was it you said?" She asked oh great.
"I said 'Okay honestly like you expect us to do a huge load of this shit in one night. Like we have other teachers who already give us a shit load of homework. And you expect us to turn this in tomorrow? Yeah that's bullshit!'

It was quiet until I spoke up. "And then she sent me here." I said looking down.

The bell rang.

"So what's going to happen now?" I asked.
"Well you're not going to receive anything major. You're just gonna have to serve an hour of detention." She said handing me a piece of paper.
"Okay well thank you" I said and left

I walked out to Our spot and saw Grayson

"Hey you're late what happened?" He asked
" well basically I was sent to the office because I talked back to my teacher and cursed and then got a detention." I said with no emotion.
"Oh wow." Was all he said

We started walking to his house. Ethan never walks with us because he always hangs out with Lauren after school.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked
"Um I don't know actually" he said with a thinking face. I laughed
"Okay then" I said looking at the sky.
"Do your parents know I'm sleeping over?" I asked
" yeah you have nothing to worry about." He said and held my hand. Part of me wants to let go but the other part of me doesn't.

We got to his house and I just ran up to his room, jumped on his bed about to take a nap.

I hear Grayson sprinting up his stairs. Oh no this can't be good. I curl up into a ball and then he jumps on the bed.

"OWww" I fake cried.
He seemed concerned. This boy I swear.
"I'm just kidding gosh I'm just gonna take a nap I'm super duper tired." I said and laid on my side.

I felt the other side of his bed dip. Oh great. He's gonna try and cuddle. I didn't feel his arms wrap around me. Phew what a relief. I turn around and he's facing the other direction.

He starts snoring and I start to laugh because it was cute and funny at the same time. After about 5 minutes I started to drift off into a deep sleep.