Part 6 - Controlling Lies

Start from the beginning

I got up as he walked towards me, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING WORRIED YOU HAVE HAD ME!?"

"Happy to see me?" he grinned.

I punched his in the shoulder and he made a fake sad face.

"Ow Blue that hurt!"

"Good!" I said and pulled him down to me to kiss those lips I missed so much, "I would hit you again, but we have to go."

"What's going on?"

"CC is waiting for me, for us, at the treehouse with her little brother. The little boy who she told us about," I said.

His eyes widened slightly, "Really? Wow- wait is that a bullet?"

He pointed to my stomach where I had been shot. I covered it and turned around.

"No, don't worry about that now.. I'm fine," I said taking it out quickly, "Let's get to the treehouse."

I faked smiled and turned around. He was frowning at me, he knew I was lying. I couldn't worry about that now, I had to tell his sooner or later. I just hope it will be later.

I smiled sadly at him as we made our way towards the treehouse. There were no more incidents and we went in the tree house.

"CC? Nimbus?" I called out when we found the living room empty.

"In TJ's room!" I heard he yell.

"Why are you in my room?" TJ said an walked past me and I followed right behind him.

"Nimbus needed boy clothes. I assumed you were a boy... so I took your clothes. Got it?" she paused, "Wait TJ you're back!"

"Well yeah-"

I cut him off, "We have different sizes in the chest in my room. You should have waited till I came home."

"Okie dokie. Come on Nimbus."

We walkled out while TJ shook his head at the mess they made in his room. I was thankful that he forgot about the bullet wound and quickly went to the restroom to clean and wrap a bandage around the wound that will neve heal.

I sighed and turned around.

I choked on a scream when I saw Nimbus standing there.

"Wow boy, why are you in here?" I said.

"Lacey sent me in here to get the blood of my shirt. I saw you come in so I hid," he explained.

I mumbled something about him seeing me shirtless under my breath and shook my head, "Alright Nimbus go back to your sister please."

"You're not dead. You got shot. I watched you. That shot would've killed you. But it didn't."

"I don't know how to explain this to you," I sighed, "but, you have to keep it a secret ok?" You can tell your sister, but not that big kid I arrived with, okay?'

he nodded and held out his pinky, "Pinky promise"

I smiled and hook pinkies with him, "Pinky promise."

He smiled back for a second the dropped the smile, "Now spill."

"Should I just tell you as if I was talking with your big sister?"

He nodded and sat on the closed toilet seat.

I sighed again, "Well it started with my dad. He was this big jerk who I went on mission with and killed these types of people-"

"Killing people is illegal you know," Nimbus interrupted with a stern look, "Peopl killed my mommy and daddy. Then they died."

I didn't know what to say with that, so I continues. "He trained me to be his helper... On one mission it went horribly wrong and I suddenly got really hurt. I was dying by the second. They took me to my mom who was this doctor slash mad scientist. She knew I was basically dead, but she brought me back to life..." I hesitated on the next words, "Only she didn't bring me back to life completely... she only half brought me back."