"She won't harm them," He said hurriedly before correcting himself, "Well... I won't let her hurt them."

"When's she coming?" Tony asked with a sigh.

"Tomorrow."

To his surprise, Tony looked more disappointed then shocked or angry. "What is it?" Loki asked cautiously.Tony blushed. "It's nothing just... tomorrow. I organised us a first date." He mumbled looking embarrassed. It made Loki's heart ache."That's fine! That's great!" Tony looked confused and stared at Loki. "In the evening right?" Tony nodded.

"I'll have to set a few things up earlier..." He trailed off, still staring at Loki and not understanding. "Well she can look after the kids!"

"I already asked Parker!"

"Parker?"

"Peter Parker. He's this kid who used to follow me around all the time and try and get an appointment with me and things like that. He'd do anything just for a five second conversation but he was just this street vigilante with a serious spider bite issue. Eventually, I was forced to talk to him and now we're buddies. It was kind of weird though, he didn't seem at all surprised when I told him about the kids-"

"You told him?!" Loki exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it's not as if he's gonna go running to Fury." Tony dismissed.

"Well, they can babysit together. It's probably for the best to have backup when dealing with those five." Tony nodded and smirked.

"So date not cancelled?" He asked hopefully.

"Date not cancelled.

***

The next day, they were just clearing away the plates after lunch, when Jarvis interrupted them.

"Excuse me sirs, there is someone trying to enter the facility."

"Description?" Tony said.

"Dark hair, green eyes. A resemblance in your new found love."

Tony rolled his eyes and said, "Access granted."

The kids were ushered out of the way, and sent to the living room, while Tony and Loki stood back. She appeared in a flash of light and very suddenly, looking up at them with light green eyes.

"Oh, look. She has your eyes. That's creepy," Tony said. Loki nudged him hard.

"We meet again, brother." She said in a strong powerful voice.

"Yes... That was the point." Loki answered. Tony sniggered. She looked vaguely irritated.

"So what's your name, strange, Loki woman?"

"Night Star." She looked around.

"She's new. She's a my blood sister so be nice." Loki told Tony firmly. Tony rolled his eyes.

"I'm always nice. How could you say that, Loki?" Tony said mockingly.

"I'm being serious." And with that, he left to check in the kids.

Awkward silence. "So why are you here again?" Tony asked sounding bored, "World domination? Murder?"

"Visiting my brother." She said coldly. Tony narrowed his eyes.

"I don't know who you are but don't play with him." Tony said in a conversational tone, "Because if you think for a second that you're going to manipulate him. I will -" Tony's polite threat was interrupted by Loki re entering with the kids who were looking nervous. They immediately flocked towards Tony and surrounded his legs, giving scared glances towards Night Star. Tony gestured for her to introduce herself and said softly to the kids, "Don't worry, Spiderman's coming too." Looking reassured, the kids turned to face the unfamiliar person.