Chapter VII: Date

Zacznij od początku

"Whoops. Sorry I must have fell." He said with a snicker. "But while we're here..." He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on your neck, which sent chills down your spine.

"Vanitas! I'm home! Come down here!"

Vanitas let out a sigh of disappointment and released his grip on your arms. He got off of you before deciding to head downstairs to greet his mother. You laid there staring at the ceiling for a while, trying to wrap your head around what just happened. You obviously knew he was trying to seduce you in a way, but why? You shivered at the thought because it reminded of you was he used to do. But you shook that thought from your mind as quickly as you could when Aerith started to call you down the stairs as well. You sat up and made your way down the stairs, wondering what she wanted from you.

"Awe there you are." Aerith said as she gave you a warm hug. "I just wanted to see how you were doing, that's all. You seem to be doing a lot better then when you first came here." You saw her glance at your thin frame, in which you responded by trying to cover it up.

"She has a date." Vanitas commented as he was grabbing an apple from the fridge. "Roxas asked her out earlier."

Aerith's eyes gleamed. "Only a few weeks in and you already have a date! Aw that's good {Y/N} I hope you enjoy it. If you need any money let me know okay?"

You nodded and shot Vanitas a glare when Aerith had turned away. Vanitas smirked and bit into his apple, seeming proud that he said something about it. You stuck your tongue out at him and he responded by flipping you off. Once Aerith was watching again you two acted as if nothing happened and you went to go hide in your room before anymore questions were asked. As soon as you sat down on the edge of your bed, Sora had peeked inside and smiled when he saw you.

"Awe a date with Roxy?" He asked as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "Where is he gonna take you? Because that's cute. You guys would be cute together."

You shrugged your shoulders as he walked over to you and stood at the foot of your bed, where he then opened the curtains to your window and looked outside.

"He's really nice. We used to have a friend named Xion who used to have a crush on him. He liked her too, so the fact that he was brave enough to ask you out is surprising." Sora then frowned before he shook his head. You could tell he forced the smile that appeared on his face. "She was quiet at first like you, and she never talked either. That's probably why Roxas feels attracted to you."

Obviously Xion and Roxas had a past together, but you weren't going to talk to Sora to find out much more. You weren't ready to talk to him quite yet, but he seemed to enjoy rambling on by himself without you asking questions. You were curious about this Xion though. Did they get into a fight and weren't friends anymore? Or did she move away? You wanted to know but you still didn't want to ask. Lucky for you, you didn't seem to have has to ask. Sora kept talking as he tugged on the curtains gently.

"Xion was new to the school like you were. She never ever talked for the first few weeks. She was always quiet and shy when she switched schools. But she became close to Roxas because he was all intrigued by her. Xion, Roxas, and Axel all became pretty close. She only talked to the two of them after a while and it took longer for her to open up to the rest of us. But..." Sora sighed and released his grip on the curtains. "She was depressed. Her mom was a jerk to her all the time. And eventually she just..." His eyes began to fill with tears. You reached out your hand to comfort him, but he shook his head. "She killed herself only after a few months of going to the school. Her mom was awful..."

He started to ball his eyes out and covered his face with his hands. You were of course concerned and got off your bed to approach him. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him tightly, gently stroking his back to try to calm him down. Sora buried his face into your shoulder and just cried. You let him cry for as long as he wanted.