Us?

Emma P.O.V.
I sit in my office thinking of what might be if I never left. I decide it might be a bad time for that. I walk out of my office and into the nicu where Abel is being incubated. I look in to that incubator and see a precious baby, who almost lost his life today. I hear the nicu doors open. I turn around to see Jax, walking towards me.
"Hey, do you think this is a good time." He asks.
"About as good as any" I shoot a flirtatious smirk.
We sit on the couch and get comfortable, silent for a while we sit. Staring into one another's eye's.
"em, I still love you." I was shocked.
"I love you too, but after this long.. Do you really think we even have a chance together?"
"Of course, we would still if you didn't just up and leave!" He raised his voice.
"I dont know Jax, I need to talk to you about why I came back"
"When? I'm free tonight, eight o'clock?"
"Yea, um, you know where my place is?" I asked.
"Babe, since you got here i've had the club on watch out at the end of your road"
"Oh, wow."
I look up at the clock, I have gone way past my break.
"Go, I can handle the kid."
"Really" I said surprised.
"Well, I got to learn someday, and today is as good as any."
We got off the couch and stood infront of each other. His tight arms wrapped around my lower waist. I put my head on his chest. In that one movement, I feel safe. To my exitement, I feel a kiss planted on my temple.
Then I remember, If only he knew why he's coming over tonight, he wouldnt kiss me.
Jax P.OV.
I kissed her temple, holding her for as long as I can. I feel her pulling away. I let go and walk over to the kid. "Hey bud, You're in for a long one. I promise i'll keep you safe and find you a mommy." He shifts in the incubator. Saying that made me feel really soft. I walked out of the Nicu and saw Emma standing near the font desk. The prepaid rings: its clay. For a moment i debate to answer or ignore it, but I know the conseqences so, I answer.
"Niners want to kill us. We need to find them and kill them before they cut us off." I could tell he was pissed.
"Alright, i'm on my way."
I walked away to my bike. I put my leg over the bike and out my helmet on. I started the bike and sped to the street. To my suprise, All I could think about the way there was Emma and my kid. I arrive at the club house and walk into the chapel. I see clay sitting at the head of the table, with a grim expression. Noticing this I sat down in my seat carefully and aviod his murdurous eyes.
"We are having a problem. The Irish want their guns and money." Clay said.
"Or what. They're going to kill us?" I mummbled, finally meeting his eyes.
"THEY AINT GONNA DO SHIT"
"CLAY YES THEY WILL. THEY ARE JUST AS STRONG AS US.!!" I can feel my cheeks burning with anger for Clay.
"And for another matter I HAVE A FAMILY TO WORRY ABOUT. NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT."
"Family? You only have abel."
I reached over and punch him over and over. He tries to fight back but I throw the chair, which breaks into peices after hitting the wall. Bobby gets between us and Tig pulls Clay away.
"I try for this club but all you do is pull my ideas off the table. Not caring about our safety and well being." I say, before strorming out of the chapel.