2Look this life, in the eye.

Emma P.O.V.
I finally arrived in my hometown Charmming, California. The memories coming to the surface which i've locked away for years. I ignore them and keep driving, looking in my rear veiw for my ex. The one im running from. I finally meet with the pavement of my new house. I open my door and let the heated tar touch my bare feet. I take a deep breath and walk in. I see I have my furniture and accessories already. It must have been my parents, even though we stopped talking many years ago. I put my clothes away and settle down on the couch with a cold Beer in my hands. I sit there until I finally decide its time to go to bed after the eleven o' clock news. I climb into bed I flip up the covers. I lay awake tossing in turning through most of the night. I think about the big day I have tomorrow. I start work at a new hospital which Im a suregeon for babies and expenctant mothers.
~~~The next day~~~
I guess I fell asleep but I wake by the sound of my alarm. I turn over to shut the alarm off and get up. I quickly put on my hospital scrubs and walk out to the kitchen. Before leaving I make a quick cup of cofee and head to work.

I arrive at my first day of work and I am shown around the hospital. Fortunately, Its a really quiet day and I don't have to do much. I hear the door open to my new office. When I turn around my boss Velma Ross walks in.
"Emma? Your needed in room 349. A preemature child and has a hole in his heart and half a belly missing." She tells me my instructions.
"Do I start with the belly?" I ask.
"Doc you're the boss, do whatever you think is in the babies best interest" She says.
Following instructions, I go to meet the parents and talk to them about the operation. I lock eyes with the guy who stole my heart many years ago. The hot biker named Jax Teller.
"Emma?" His surprised voice shook me.
"Yea its me"
"Still just as beautiful I see?"
I paused in my tracks. I thought back to the moment I got on that bus and left. I was nineteen.
"I missed you, You know you left without even telling me you were leaving. Was it the club that made you leave?"
I feel my eyes watering so I turn away. Jax wraps his arms around my waist, And get a kiss planted on my head. I suddenly feel okay again. 
"Okay I think I need to go. Your boy needs me." I say walking away.

JAX P.O.V.
I just saw the girl of my dreams, the girl I fell in love with. I sit down and put my hand on my face. I think of the things I could have done to stop her. Maybe if she stayed this would be our baby. And he wouldn't have his insides upside down. I wait for a half hour and clay calls on the prepaid. He says he needs me but I tell him I cant deal with club shit. I need to focus on my family and find my son a mother. I walk to the public waiting room and sat next to Gemma.
"Ma, i'm still in love with this girl." I said.
"Jax you need to calm down, you're not eighteen. You're not a free dick anymore. You're married."
"Yea, and the one I thought I loved almost killed my kid. I don't love her anymore. Plus I moved into the club apartment eight months ago. I'm not in love with her. Im in love with Emma." I argued.
I walked out of the room and roamed the 1st floor. I saw Abel being taken out of the room being put in recovery. Emma was taking her scrubs off, I waited outside. She walked through the door out to the hall.
"Emma, can we talk. Please, I need to know what happened. Why your not the one giving birth to my son."
"This isn't a good time Jax."
My cell rang I picked up.
"Jackie boy" Chibs said. "We need you. Like now, the niners, they want guns now"
"Shit"
I shut my cell and told Emma this wasn't over.
I got to the club house and walked to the chapel. I opened the door and and found my seat.
"We need to give them guns, or they give us retaleation" Clay said.
"No. They wanted the drug deals. No guns until we get the rest of our cash for the last shipment." I said.
"Yay or Nay?" Clay said.
"Yay" Chibs
"Nay" Opie
"Nay" Tig
"Nay" Piney
"Yay" Half Sack
"Nay" I said.
"Four out of Six I said, Its not in"
I walked out of the chapel to go see Emma
"Im going to see the kid" I said to Clay.
One lie can't hurt. I thought.