Čhapter: 37

-Omniscient
January had ended not to long ago and its now February, and time for August's family trip to New Orleans.

"Baybeh'. My mom said we have ta' pick ha' up so na' we have ta' leave a bit earlia'." August yelled to De'Arra who had just started on her makeup.

"Oh. Well were going to be late. I dont rush my makeup."

"Your goin' ta' have ta' today ma."

"August, were going on you private plane. There's no such thing as late in this case."

He nodded his head in agreement, remembering that they were going on a private plane.

"Good point." He said, putting his toothbrush and toothpaste in his bag.

De'Arra continued doing her makeup, taking her time to make sure everything was perfect.

But then, she screamed.

"Wha' happened!" August said, rushing into the bathroom.

"I messed up the arch on my eyebrow." De'Arra pouted.

August kissed his teeth. "Guh' gon' someweha'." He said, fanning her off.

She removed the makeup from her eyebrow and started again.
.

.

.
"Hey mama." De'Arra smiled, greeting Mama Sheila.

"Hey baby. Hey August baby." She greeted back.

"Hey mama."

They backed out mama Sheila driveway, heading to where their plane was at.

Once they arrived, they hurried out, noticing everyone was already there.

"Finally." Chandra said, with Kay on her hip.

"Auntie!" Mya and Chay yelled, hugging De'Arra. "Hey babies." She said, hugging them back.

"Hi Auntie." Kay said, reaching out to De'Arra.

De'Arra took her from Chandra, hoisting her on her hip.

"Hey KayKay."

"No love for me?" August asked, stepping out the car.

"Uncle Aug!" 2 out of 3 of the girl screamed, as Key layed her head on De'Arra's shoulder, slowly falling asleep.

"Wassup munchkins."

"Lets start going on the plane." Mama Sheila said, as everyone rushed onto the plane.

August was the last one on, sitting beside De'Arra who was holding a sleeping Kay.

"Next time, we should all sleep at y'alls house so we can all leave on time." Chandra said, as Chay and Mya colored.

"That's coo'." August shrugged.

"Everyone please be seated until we're in the sky." The pilot said, through the intercom.

Everyone did as told, waiting till they plane had left.
.

.

.
"De'Arra this is Netia and Muk." August said, introducing them to his cousins.

"Hey." De'Arra waved. They waved back.

"Okay, let's start getting dressed for dinner."

3 hours later
Everyone talked amongst themselves at their booth, waiting for the waitor to take their orders.

"Is everyone ready?" A light skinned female with blonde hair asked, not looking up from her notepad.

"Christina?" August asked, with a questioning look on his face.

"August?" She looked up smiling.

De'Arra looked between the two, wondering how they knew eachother.

Mama Sheila rolled her eyes. "Hi Mama Sheila." Christina said.

"Its Mrs. Alsina."

Christina frowned. "I thought we put all that behind us."

"All what behind?" De'Arra asked confused, waiting for someone to speak up. "This is Christina, August's ex. A bitch that cause alot of trouble to our family." Trav said.

"Im not a bitch. And I didn't cause any trouble, you cause it for yourself. Dont blame me for your stupid mistakes."

"Bitch gone somewhea'." Trav waved her off.

"We need a new waitress." Trave said, calling another female over.

"Stop calling me a bitch!" They girl yelled, throwing water at them all.

"You ratchet hoe! I just got my hair did! You dumb ass bitch!" De'Arra yelled, annoyed at the fact that this girl ruined her just done hair.

"Oh well." The girl shrugged.

De'Arra attempted to jump over the table but was held back by August.

"Is there a problem here?" An older female asked.

"Yes. This stupid ass bitch needs to be fired. Look what her dumb ass done did. I should knock some sense into you." De'Arra said.

"Christina, please tell me you didn't through water on August and his family." The woman said, shocked.

"Man fuck this shit." Trav said, standing as Christina shook her head no.

"lets go." Mama Sheila sighed.

"Christina,  that's customers! Your fired." They lady said, stoming off.
____________________________________________________________________
-Shana🌴🤑👑