Čhapter: 25

-Omniscient
De'Arra placed her headphones in her ears as she did her morning run. This wasn't something she would usually do but something that she hopes to continue doing everyday from now on.

Stopping in her tracks, she answered her ringing phone.

"Hello?" She answered. "Morning Baybeh'." August said. A huge smile spread across De'Arra's face.

"Hey." She said. "Wa'up. Whatchu' up to?" He asked. "A quick morning run then I have to go get dressed for work. What are you up to?"

"Thinkin' 'bout my baybeh'. And about to start gettin' ready to head to the Studio." He said. "Awe pookie. Well have a good day." She said.

"Im a' try. You comin' ova' ta'night?" He asked.

"Sadly I cant." She mumbled. "Why tha' hell not?"

"Cause. I have to leave for work at 6. I have a meeting tommorow at 6:30am and If I sleep there im gone be late because you gone keep me up all night and you live further away from my job." De'Arra said.

"I ain' gone keep ya' up. Well maybe I will. But I'll jus' call you ta'night." He said. "Okay. Love you." De'Arra ended. "Love you to baybeh'." August said before hanging up.
**************
De'Arra sat down at her desk waiting for her 12 o'clock to arrive. Finally, she heard a knock on her door. "Come in." She said.

A huge smile spread across her face as Chris Brown walked through the door. "Wassup." He greeted smiling.

One thing De'Arra loved about her new position is that she gets to meet a whole lot of celebrities she thought she never even dream to see.

"Hi. Have a seat." De'Arra said, motioning to the seat across from her. Once Chris was seated she pulled out her notepad and pen.

"So, ready to begin?" She asked. He nodded his head yes.

"When is the party for?" She asked. "December 24th."

"Christmas party?" She asked. He nodded.

"Okay. Any specific venue?"

"It's gone be at my house. Just a lil' family party." He said. She nodded, writing all this information down.

"Decorating?"

"A little bit. Im not trying to go all out. I was thinking some fake snow or something in the living room. The christmas tree and all that." He said.

"Okay. Food and drinks covered?"

"Yeah all that covered. Just need help with the decorating aspect of it." He said. "Okay. When will you be ready to start the decorating?" She asked.

"November 20th." He said. "Okay, our next meeting will be November 12th. Are you free?" She asked. He nodded again.

"Okay, it was great meeting you. Ill see you at our next meeting." She said. "Yeah. Ill see you then, beautiful." He said before walking out.
*********************
"I unda'stand he dealt with us but I ain' neva' seem him befa'." August mumbled. "You probably just forgot. I remember him. He always be arguing about if it's the correct thing." T started.

"He probably was buying for someone." T said. "Probably. He mus' of been scared of tha' nigga he was buyin' fa'. Now we jus' got ta' find out why he was so damn scared." August said.

"I don't think he remembers you, dont you think he would have said something?" T said. "I ain' neva' dealt with him. So he ain' kno' me." I said.

T nodded. "how we gone find out this information 'bout why he was scared?" T asked.

"Simple."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
-Shana👑🌴🤑