Čhapter: 1

De'Arra in MM

-De'Arra
I sighed, cursing in my head. I pulled into Starbucks parking lot, almost breaking the key in the ignition as I pulled it out.

I rushed inside the cafe', walking up to the counter. "Goodmorning, welcome to starbucks, our special today is-"

"Morning, can I have a cappuccino." I asked, cutting her off.

She nodded, typing it on her machine. "$3.45 is your total." After handing her $4, receiving my change, and getting my drink, I rushed out of starbucks, heading back to my car.

After starting my car up and pulling out the parking lot, I blasted some music as I headed to work.

-Omniscient
De'Arra hurried into her job, greeting everyone.

She went up the elevator and into her office.

There, her boss was waiting for her. "Your late." Her boss mumbled, standing.

"I know. Im extremely sorry." De'Arra apoligized. Her boss nodded.

"Strike one." Her boss said, holding up one finger as she walked out of De'arra's office.

"Strike one." De'arra mocked once the door was closed. She sat her cappuccino on her desk and took a seat starting up her computer.

"Ugh." She said, rolling her eyes as she got a call.

"Good morning, Interior and Party designs, Ms.Watson speaking, how can I assist." She answered.

"Hello, I need a party decorator." A male voice responded.

She pulled her notepad out of her desk.

"Name and Contact number?" She asked.

"August, and ma' numba' is *** **** ****" he answered.

She wrote it down. "Date?" She asked.

August smirked. "Wan' a date?"

De'Arra rolled her eyes. "The day of the party?" She asked, ignoring his question.

"April 15th."

"Are you available for a meeting tommorow at 3pm?"

"Yea'."

"Okay sir, thanks for calling." She hung up.

She sipped her drink, leaning back into her seat.

De'Arra was indeed a fiesty one. Attitude visable. She worked at a well-known Decorating company and loved her job but could not stand her boss.

Amighty_Shana😝😊👑💎: Just getting started.