Telling agni and soma

Sebastian walked down the streets of fair London Town, he remembered the items he walked down like a shadow behind Ciel.

He didn't much care for the brat any more,

Walking into the east side he saw the abundance of idianas.

"Good day Sebastian, how are you?" Soma asked letting him in. "Where is the young master Ciel?" Agni asked looking behind the former butler in black.

"Oh, he's dead" Sebastian said acting like nothing was wrong.

Though nothing was wrong to him.

"What do you mean ciel is dead?" Soma said starting to cry to his knees.

"Exactly what I ment. Agni, you were right" Sebastian said thinking back to awhile ago.

"Right about what Sebastian?" Agni asked wiping his eyes welling with tears.

"Quite a while back when we first met. Do you remember what you said?" Sebastian asked.

"Hmm, no I do not. Please refresh my memory?" Agni asked politely.

" you said, you're not human! Any normal person would have fallen. I touched all your pressure points" Sebastian said looking at him.

With that being said, Agni moved to protect his master.

"I won't hurt soma, he's not worth it. No human in a vicinity of 50 kilometres is worth it" Sebastian hummed.

"Then what are you!" Soma screeched.

"Simply.. One... Hell.. Of... A... Butler" he answered as his formed flared up with a shadows, his elongated limbs covered in metal loved and touched soma's hair.

Soma and Agni trembling; they moved back until the hit the wall.

"What was once lost can never be found, those were the words our contract held. The mark of a demon was etched in the eye of my dear master. I am a demon butler straight from hell" the words rang in their ears like a unwanted siren of truth.

"I personally hated you soma, though hate is a human kinds way of expressing distaste, you were annoying beyond ones belief" Sebastian said as he formed back. 

His razor sharp teeth poked out of his Sebastian form's mouth.

"Now you know why he died, do you want to see his dead form?" The demon offered holding out the ring ciel's soul was collected into.

"Oh dear Ciel, what did you do to deserve this?"Agni said in a hushed tone.

"He made a contract with me, he was only eight. All he wanted was to take revenge on the people who murdered his parents"

Agni and soma stood in a stunned silence, the demon in the room turned to leave the house when he heard Agni mumble something.

Agni tried to punch the butler in black with his blessed hand when Sebastian caught the fist.

"Agni, that was rude don't you think?" Sebastian hummed as he put down the fist and flared up his eyes to add to his intimidation.

Sebastian stepped out the door and let out a huge gust of wind, he was surly exhausted for, this awful goodbye.

Who next should I tell, Sebastian asked himself, surely the undertaker would like to know